1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it CSS or an html problem? Please help

Discussion in 'CSS' started by ScottDB, Feb 16, 2012.

Hi, I have gone over the css and html as well as the images and I still can't figure this out. Been trying to figure this out for 3 days now. Can someone tell me at least if it is a css problem or html or image that is causing this?

I am using a LFM script and I am trying to make the members pages that are controlled by the lfm script with the html put in by using the script editor for that page. I want it to reflect index page. For some reason the content in the members home page (not the same as index) is all off to the right.

If someone can look at this in firebug or something it would be greatly appreciated.
    You can see the main index page HERE.

Once there login with user1 and user1 for password. Go to home after login and you will see what I am talking about.

ScottDB, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  2. Rankx

Rankx Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to look over your HTML structure. There is a container, and the content in inside that container. The sidebar is outside the container. The content is floating right within the container, but the container has no width. The sidebar should be within the container floating left, with the content floating right, within a set width. The problems you are having is because of this.

Rankx, Feb 19, 2012 IP