1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it better to choose a product with a high or a low gravity?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by sex-bond, Sep 25, 2010.

1. tecksell

tecksell Peon

Best Answers:
    Gravity is not always the telltale sign of whether the product "sells" or not. I think its best to actually look at the quality of the selling page and see if you can get a copy of the product to check the quality. You need to try and think about things such as refund rates, not just the initial sales you could make.

tecksell, Oct 13, 2010 IP
  2. davei

davei Peon

Best Answers:
    Going to the unknown sometimes could be profitable but i think it is more profitable when you stick with the known

davei, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  3. natorob

natorob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not look at what Clickbank says themselves? According to a posting I read on their blog, the most consistent money makers are those products with a gravity between 40-100.

Those products with a Higher gravity may sell well at first but eventually burn out; if you want to SEO for traffic, why not focus on those products that sell over and over and over?

A perfect example is this "phone search" product. Consistently high gravity over three or four years....

natorob, Oct 15, 2010 IP
    DPParadise likes this.