1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it a good idea to use agile methodologies for my next software development project?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Morgan Arron, Feb 11, 2021.

Of course, yes, if you want your next software development project user-oriented and result-driven, then using agile methodologies is a great approach. Agile is a great approach to software development that helps you analyze and improve your product quality when you are going through different development phases. Many best app development companies in Dallas are using this innovative software development approach to increase the quality of their products. There are a few reasons for using agile methodologies for your software development project:

· The agile approach promotes a high level of engagement that keeps developers, project managers, designers, and clients on the same page.

· Everyone is welcome to give their input and make changes as per the requirement.

· Helps your development team understand the client’s requirements and add value to the product

· The best part of using agile methodologies is that they are user-centric and welcome feedback in the project before it goes live.

· Breaks down the product into manageable chunks and focuses on the development, testing, and collaboration to come up with a high-quality product.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    Morgan Arron, Feb 11, 2021 IP
  2. Anveto

Anveto Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From experience there are many factors which may make you for or against agile. It depends on the size of the team/s developing the software, planning, requirements, deadlines and expectations.

Anveto, Feb 11, 2021 IP
  3. Kate_Alex

Kate_Alex Peon

Best Answers:
    I read an article about software development methodologies and I think that every methodology has something and every methodology is good for different projects, but my university teacher recommended agile, so I think it's a good choice!

Kate_Alex, Mar 10, 2021 IP