1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it a good idea to Submit same article to multiple directories

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by fatmanonline, Nov 5, 2012.

1. lakeoftheheart

lakeoftheheart Peon

Best Answers:
    I decide to do a blog about survival (which I am an instructor in) and started it on 'blogger' as I use google etc. The content is also being put on my website as background info for people attending courses etc. I was then advised to use the online 'wordpress' platform for my blog (which does seem to give it another 'look'). Is this duplicate content and bad or does it expand the audience?

lakeoftheheart, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  2. darrellfitchett

darrellfitchett Peon

Best Answers:
    One article can be submitted to just one good article directory otherwise search engines will detect it to be duplicate content. Best is to post the article to your blog on your own website with internal linking or link to home page.

darrellfitchett, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  3. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, this isn't a good idea anymore. Google can now detect spun text, so all you're doing is leaving yourself wide open for a ban if you try this. Content spinning is dead.

PassGoSEO, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  4. Linktub

Linktub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the biggest issue is not even neccessarily duplicate content. it's that, if the article directory has more domain authority than you do, then they could very well attribute the content to someone else and think that YOU are the one scraping content. that results in having your site de-indexed by google... this is of course, if the content you are pushing is already on your site.

Linktub, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  5. sweedy

sweedy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A big NO. I hate web searching various websites only to discover the same content on several different websites. It make me very cautious and I tend to go out of my way to avoid these sites. I am sure others get tired of it as well. Put up something different, new and fresh, and you won't turn people away.

sweedy, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  6. lokeshthegeek

lokeshthegeek Active Member

Best Answers:
    In order to set up good traffic on your blog, you must not follow this technique. However, I have noticed few webmasters doing so, when their site gets popular and become highly traffic driven.

lokeshthegeek, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  7. Aqib Shahzad

Aqib Shahzad Member

Best Answers:
    Yes,these are considered to be duplicate according to new updates from google

Aqib Shahzad, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  8. jeffparker

jeffparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want traffic for your website than submit one article to top 20 high pr articles website at a same time of submission

jeffparker, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  9. contentexpress

contentexpress Member

Best Answers:
    you can't share same article to multiple directors. There are so many different sites where visitors visit for some information about something. Try to submit different articles on different directories as many as you can daily. So basically if you follow a perfect article marketing strategy by submitting information rich different articles to different directories you can grow your business. else Google will be ban that duplicate content.

contentexpress, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  10. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe a good article won't hurt to be listed in as many article directories as possible. I personally submit my best articles to the top ten article directories.
    As for SEO purposes what I do is submit article to as many article directories as I can (without spinning), so as to get as many backlinks as possible.

jacksarlo, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  11. actnews

actnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can rewrite them before submitting to directories, but keep the content valuable and interesting.

actnews, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  12. Bestservices4u

Bestservices4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its not at all a good idea. Spin the articles before submitting.

Bestservices4u, Feb 25, 2013 IP