1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it a good idea for AdSense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by behnamy, Nov 2, 2015.

Hi guys, I'm going to build a website and using AdSense. the website will be about introducing new books or reviewing famous books. Is it a good idea for making money from AdSense? I think it is good, but it's impossible to be successful! Because book can be sold online, so there a lot of online shopping websites, so I don't have any chance for SEO among these big websites.
    What do you think? and how can I understand that a keyword is suitable for adsense or not? Is there any tool?

behnamy, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  2. Advertis.io

Advertis.io Member

Best Answers:
    First of all I would take things slow and research what other sites are out there that may do the same thing you want to do.

If you find a similar site you like then use tools such as alexa and similarweb to see what sources the site uses such as whether it gets traffic from search or display. You can also use other tools such as semrush to view what keywords the site ranks for, check what social following they have.

All this will give you a good idea as to how popular the site and niche may be and whether its a site you want to build.

Advertis.io, Nov 3, 2015 IP
  3. wikinewforum

wikinewforum Banned

Best Answers:
    It will be good becasue

If you have tariff then user will open your page and in side they will able to see Adsence which will be similar and they will tempte to click

All the best

wikinewforum, Nov 7, 2015 IP
  4. William Coleman

William Coleman Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can make money from adsense. If you have a way to send high quality traffic to your site, I think making money with adsense is easy.

William Coleman, Nov 12, 2015 IP