1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is israel going to bomb Iran ??

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ziya, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How interesting you cite a preemptive strike by Hezbollah against Israel, funded and supplied by Iran, in the same paragraph you talk about Iran's civilian nuclear power. What a joke. Why not just be honest like half the posts here and ask the question, why shouldn't Iran have nuclear weapons, the answer to which of course you have already provided.

Then you claim victory when, in reality, most of the 1000 casualties from this conflict were Lebanese civilians, amongst whom Hezbollah hid like a runt in school throwing punches from behind his mothers skirt.

Laugh at the deaths of millions? Sure why not. The deaths of millions are what your people are praying for. Ahmadinijad went so far as t say he doesn't mind being a martyr nation(Wonder if the majority of his countrymen are of the same opinion). The goal being sympathy for suicide, and I'm just fresh out. Keep rocketing Israel, keep building nukes, keep doing exactly what you are doing. It is probably going to take the deaths of millions of your civilians to change the attitudes that prop up and help hide that kind of idiocy. It was true in Dresden, Nagasaki, and Hiroshima. Look how well they turned out. Me and President O. will be cracking a beer in celebration when Israel turns your country into a glass parking lot.

Obamanation, May 4, 2009 IP
  2. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What arrogance! Time will change my friend. Then we'll see...

gauharjk, May 4, 2009 IP
  3. MattKNC

MattKNC Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think Barack Obama has the stomach to do anything about Iran on behalf of the United States.

North Korea launched a missile several weeks back and all we do was to condemn the act. Meanwhile, they're getting ready to test a nuclear missile.

As for Israel, I believe that they will attack Iran's nuclear facilities at some point, whether given approval to do so or not.

MattKNC, May 4, 2009 IP
  4. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Some things don't change.

5. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    1000's of dead civillians dosen't mean Hezbollah was defeated it means bad PR around the world for Israel, and when they say "oh well militants were hiding behind them" everytime, it runs dry, the same excuse dosen't work everytime especially when independent reports like this one, from the Human Rights Watch come out that state otherwise or when the accuser is caught in the act doing the very thing it is complaining at. Also mix that with the fact that, if Israel is lying about Human shields, how on earth are we meant to believe them when they say the war was started by Lebanon? We all believed Russia started the war against Gerogia not long ago, but the truth came to light. So when we see Israel lying about things such as human shields, to boost their PR then why aren't they lying about the soldiers being captured? I'd bet my house that they were captured inside Lebanon, after all, Israel did illegally occupy Lebanon for a number of years.

Why shouldn't Iran have nuclear weapons? I don't think anyone should have nuclear weapons but when their existance is threatened by Israel (their nukes are pointed at Iran) it is only going to provoke them to build nukes, and enahnce their military equipment.

ThraXed, May 4, 2009 IP
  6. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I love to see you argue my point. Let me ask you something. When Iran is a glass parking lot with human skulls for speed bumps, how much will PR matter to your people? People like you will constantly argue both sides of this argument, on the one hand saying that Iran needs nukes to defend itself from Israel, on the other hand knowing building nukes is the one thing that could get Israel to attack. You even go the extra measure to say they want a "Civilian nuclear program" in one post, and "Why shouldn't Iran have nuclear weapons? " in the next. You claim need to defend against Israel and cite the 2006 Lebanon war, started by Hezbollah as your argument. If you weren't so full of shit, you might actually be able build negative PR on Israel. As it stands, just like the plight of the Palestinians, the rest of the world just sits back and says, well that's a pity. Just like Hiroshima. What a shame..... now what are we eating for lunch?

Hey, don't take it hard. Iran asking to be bombed to build negative PR for Israel seems as natural to me as an EMO going to the drug store to buy razorblades. Some gene pools weren't meant to continue.

7. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have anything to say about my post or are you going to carry on crying like a bitch?

ThraXed, May 4, 2009 IP
  8. deniseG

deniseG Peon

Best Answers:
    Remember who Obama's REAL puppet masters are!!! If you don't know, research it.

Let the Israeli's attack Iran and we will all see for ourselves who really supports Israel.. oh ya not what we think. Actually we need this or a full scale world war before anything can begin to change.

Throughout history the Zionist Jews have caused all the worlds major problems and today is no different.

Rule 1. History always repeats and they will get themselves extracted again!!!

deniseG, May 7, 2009 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    What is there to say that I havent already said? I guess I'm going to have to opt for option B Bob. Crying like a bitch it is. :D

Obamanation, May 7, 2009 IP