1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Islam the most dominant religion in the world ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Elberengy, Mar 5, 2011.

1. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes THE HOLLY QURAN explains the big bang theory as in modern science the experts of astronomy says that the universe is the sum of some gases like clouds ets that seperate from each other in a result of a big bang (large blast) this is we found a few years ago while THE HOLLY QURAN says this theory about a very long years ago 1400 years ago.See the QURAN Chapter no 21 v no 30.And The Holly Quran tell us 1400 years ago that sun ,earth and moon moves in their path(circle) and the modern science proov this in now days.

So tell me any error in THE HOLLY QURAN you cant find bcz this Holly Book QURAN is written by one GOD not like bible that have many editions and books that conflict with each other in the same topic.

waqarhassan42, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  2. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    i am sorry for this that go and get religion bcz i am not enough knowledge about english language i mean go and accept a religion first become a muslim or other

3. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    i am not stupid it seem that you are stupid bcz you did not read the post carefully i use the word in this post "for example" i give only example not compare a php to religion.

4. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, how about this? Your analogy or should I say "example" is the one stupid then? :rolleyes:

The Quran is simply fabricated. Your claim is full of BS. If your people are so intelligent to know that much science since then, why haven't you guys invented smartphones a long time ago?

Is it just me or am I seeing to many HOLLY in his posts?

Grimm, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  5. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Qur'an has been edited and changed over the ages so don't start BS'ing everyone with that either, of how water tight the Qur'an is.

[video=youtube;z8RJaJbKog4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8RJaJbKog4[/video]

Seqqa, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  6. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    The modern sciences based upon the rules of islam and the all modern knowledge of science like biology,physics etc derived from the knowledge of muslim scientiest see the histoy click on the following link

http://www.ummah.com/history/scholars/

7. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    LOLOL. You simply amuse me, lad.

What's next? Isaac Newton was a Muslim? Einstein perhaps?

Grimm, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  8. sannyhenry

sannyhenry Peon

Best Answers:
    In the world there are many religious but yes number of Christians are high in the world.

sannyhenry, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  9. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    dude i have wasted my six minutes to see this video but as the result this is fake ,Quran is not change only change its language in starting days its written in simple arabic but in now days its written in many languages, so if a book language change its not mean that the content of the book changed.

As the above video content is change by regularly so if he is right then in now days why these changes stops, show me the change in the last 10 years or as you want.i compare the 2000 edition and 2011 edition there is no change that i have if you see any tell me.

10. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Do you ever get bored of just talking pure bullshit? That video is by no means fake, here go and educate yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uthman_Qur'an and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sana'a_manuscripts

Why pick a stupid time period of ten years? Why not 500 years ago to the at around 1500, or does that time period make you feel more uncomfitable?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
    Seqqa, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  11. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i come here to piss people like you off.
    you come here and slag off the bible and yet you can not string 2 words together in English that makes sense to anyone.

All religion is a waste of space, and it'll explain it like this:
    Atheists = old mature people that seen the light a long time ago and understood, that praying was a waste of time as no-one would answer them.

Christians = Teenage boy that past puberty, some are maturing faster than other and will become Atheists because they figured it out too.

Muslims = prepubescent little boys, pushing girls around because they think they are boss, cant see sense because they are not mature enough. need to flex their muscles to try and show they are boss and so uncool. are about 600 years behind the maturity level of the Christians and about 2000 years behind the maturity level of the Atheists

samantha pia, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  12. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    shit for brains cant retain more than ten years of information i bet. can only count to ten? 1 to 10 see lmao dont need all his fingers either lol

samantha pia, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  13. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The sacred writings of Mother Goose have not been changed. They are the Immutable Word. They are Truth. They are The Only Way. The copy my mother read to me is exactly as the copy I read to my child. This proves that there is an Old Woman Who Lives in a Shoe (pbuh). Blessed be her many children from whom all men descended. Blessed be the prophet Old Mother Hubbard who lives in a cupboard... then, now and forever. May She forever prosper and give Her poor doggie a bone. I shall now go read the Holy Story of the cow that jumped over the moon. Lunar jumping bovines are scientific fact. Were it not so it would not be in The Blessed Book.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
    robjones, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  14. Hammad.pk

Hammad.pk Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i think as for the religion is concerned, because christians and budhists and jews and hindus, they dont practically do what their relgions want them too, muslims also dont do, but ratio is far higher then others.

Hammad.pk, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  15. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Again we witness a thread that started as a single question but ended up in chaos. I don't understand why you guys are so violent. If you are atheist you should go on doing your work and work for the betterment of humanity. If you are muslim, hindu or anyone then again you should do the same with a little prayer if you are religious. Praying for god is working for humanity. If there is god do you think he would want you to fight for his existence.

laxman363, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  16. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yet you started your next post with - The OP is a moron.

Let's face it, violence & hatred (and love) is within us all.

Bushranger, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  17. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    1 That was in other thread.

2 He was prmoting hatred anyway.

laxman363, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  18. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Aah, yes, the old it was in another thread so it's not relevant here theory :) ...but seriously, did it answer your question of: I don't understand why you guys are so violent.?

Not having a go at you, just showing you that when we read a statement we don't agree with, we all might act not so polite with each other, including you.

Bushranger, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  19. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:

Well, why would the Creator have written his words in only one language not universally understood - because it is not the word of God but a political extract of your erroneous interpretation of the religion you have blindly disregarded for the past 1400 years.

Breeze Wood, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  20. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    "Attempting to impose order over chaos is futile. Nature is, by it's very nature, chaotic."

Grimm, Mar 15, 2011 IP