1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Islam the most dominant religion in the world ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Elberengy, Mar 5, 2011.

1. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Islam is the religion of the 3rd world.

enough said.

samantha pia, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  2. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    Are you provide any proof here.

waqarhassan42, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  3. estobayus

estobayus Active Member

Best Answers:
    unfortunately, Most Muslims don't really practice Islam nor believe in it , Many are just Muslims by name , just like what you say in the first place about Christian

estobayus, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  4. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just wasted 6 minutes watching that crap. The argument given is that koran is right or bible is wrong - I think you will find Seqqa's argument is that BOTH are wrong and your video does nothing to disprove that.

I think it only exemplifies Seqqa's point. Only people with half a brain may believe that crap. One must learn to think for himself.

Bushranger, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  5. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol that guy is self excited by his own non-sense. I feel sorry for him, totally full of his own self importance. So I'm after proof, not some guy who basically likes the sound of his own voice.

Seqqa, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  6. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

See the green bit, none of that is in the developed world. need i say more

samantha pia, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  7. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'll find you're wrong.

1. Saudi Arabia
    2. United Arab Emirates
    3. Oman
    4. Kuwait
    5. Qatar

Just to name a few. Some of their GDP is higher than the United Sates and places like Switzerland.

Seqqa, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  8. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd rather live in Switzerland, even in USA.

cientificoloco, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  9. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I wouldn't want to because strict laws in those countries. Even worse still would be living in a country with Sharia law unless you like living in poverty and fear.

Seqqa, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  10. samantha pia

Best Answers:
    sorry but oil money does not mean you are a developed nation, take the UK, no single village no matter how remote is without electricity, running water, drains and paved roads.

not a single part of that green bit can claim to have that. when people are living in caves, mud huts, tents, and crapping on the ground its not a developed nation.

samantha pia, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  11. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'll find that oil is the only thing between developed economies and under developed economies, but mostly poverty is caused by corruption and nothing to do with religion. Take India as a perfect example.

Seqqa, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  12. mihaidamianov

mihaidamianov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Poverty in India is related to much more than just corruption. Lack of general culture, education, regional development and... probably lack of condoms, too.

mihaidamianov, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  13. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah which leads back to corruption. You should read the book "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man", that'll enlighten you into a whole new world of corruption.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
    Seqqa, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  14. mihaidamianov

Best Answers:
    Not entirely true. I come from Romania. In my country some of the gypsies live the same way they did in the Middle Ages. And they are happy with that. No education plans, no governmental programs, nothing seems to change the way they think and live. There is nothing anyone can do (except literally forcing them into getting an education) and guess what, their origins are in India, where they came from centuries ago. You can only improve a person's way of life if that person is willing to accept the change.

15. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm talking about people living and born into poverty with no choice over their living conditions, not people who choose a way of life would you concider Amish people, people who live in poverty (yeah maybe from looking from the outside in...) but it's a religious lifestyle choice which they are free to depart from at any time.

Seqqa, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  16. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    @Grimm ,

Well now you are trying to change what I'm saying but lol , If you don't understand my the idea then sorry to say you are an idiot . "The Christian guy who scammed me " was a real incident , I used the situation to illustrate that I can't generalize on all Christians because there are some good and some bad in every religion , so why do people generalize on Muslims .. This is what I was saying , If you don't think then this isn't my problem .

Now I used the idea again while speaking about Africa , I was saying since Many underdeveloped African Countries have Christian Dominant population so why don't we blame Christianity like we blame Islam for Muslim countries being developing or underdeveloped . I also bet that you don't know that Most of the Arab Countries are hot deserts , which is one of the reasons that hinders the progress in the countries .

Regarding Hindus , It was another example too to illustrate my idea , So I'm surprised that you didn't understand any of the two examples !

Please Please Next time think before answering . Have a good day !

Elberengy, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  17. mihaidamianov

Best Answers:
    There is a big difference between the education the Amish community can access and the total disrespect for education the gypsies I've been writing about are showing. ;)
    Let's not forget that families sell their children (girls) for $100 (or less) in India in order to get money. Something similar used to happen within gypsies communities in Romania (luckily the law enforcement cut most of that down). They would literally have children for cash.

However that is highly unlikely to happen in a normal Romanian (or American, or Amish) household, no matter how poor they are, correct? There are huge gaps between cultures and culture levels, obviously. But you are right in some instances and I am right in others, there are no real contradictions here. All I want to say is that if you give 1 million $ to 10 gypsies that live in a cardboard barrack, they will just drink the money, beat their wives, make more gypsies and build more barracks. I doubt it would be different in other parts of the world where conditions are similar ;)

18. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Let's have a look shall we?

You're just pissed with people who criticizes Islam and Muslims. Don't be a hypocrite. Does Allah allow you to do that? You have no control over other people's opinions. Get over it. I couldn't care less if you want to say that we infidels are scumbags or Christians are evil.

Then blame them just like what you did with that scammer. Simple, right?

Even a 2nd grader would know that Arab countries have hot deserts. Don't play smart, it makes you look all the more silly. Deserts have many mineral resources and also another source of solar energy. Don't blame underdevelopment on some hot sand.

I'm surprised that you still fail in covering up your failed argument. You didn't even knew that the Caste system is associated with Hinduism so your idea and your conlusion was incorrect first hand.

Likewise :)

Grimm, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  19. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But in their mind they don't believe they really need an education, I mean I know of some gypsies that own fair ground rides and tour the country with them. I heard one guy owns 3 of them and they were atleast worth £100,000+ ride. Pretty funny when you think that the current education system in the UK half of those who pass through it (go to school and uni) come out with massive debt and end up working full time at McDonalds (if that).

Aslong as you have basic life skills you can go a long way in life. Just look at people like Richard Branson who suffers from dyslexia and did rubbish at school. The poor will get poorer and the wealthy get wealther by further leveraging their wealthy enviroment and economy.

So you can educate people all you like but people will need finance to start businesses and start on the long path of creating wealth. Which is why I support things like ww.kiva.org, giving people food and water does not solve poverty. Wealth creation does, creating business creates jobs etc.

Which is why most countries give tax breaks to billionaires, because their affect on an economy can be massive in terms of job creation and other spin offs etc.

Seqqa, Mar 11, 2011 IP
  20. Alex jones

Alex jones Member

Best Answers:
    islam is a religion which can be proved by the new days science and all the things u see around u all the day

Alex jones, Mar 11, 2011 IP