1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Islam the most dominant religion in the world ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Elberengy, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:
    @Grimm , What different situation is Africa on ? , You couldn't find an answer to my question so you have nothing new to add .
    Conclusion : Religion has nothing to do with countries being undeveloped . It's just the people who don't work and because of many other reasons mainly Geographical considering that Most of the Arab Countries are DESERTS .

Elberengy, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  2. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't even pin point where exactly in Africa. Were we talking about countries or continents?

A half baked conclusion. Oh and you've skipped my post regarding Hinduism and the other Asian countries you were trying to point out earlier :rolleyes:

Grimm, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  3. Alex jones

Alex jones Member

Best Answers:
    study islam first then decide to debate

Alex jones, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  4. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes, i guess. I was once a Catholic but never a Christian and so are the my fellow Catholics I knew.

etc, Mar 8, 2011 IP
  5. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know I haven't studied Islam and the Qur'an? Is this part of the philosophy that you use to decide what's factual and what is not? I'm more interested in the whole psychological aspect of things, is there any limitations in what you can believe once you've broken into that kind of mentality? For instance, do you believe you can talk to trees?

Also which one is more correct for Islam.

"Islam is right until you can prove it wrong."

"Islam is wrong until you can prove it right."

Which section in the does the Qur'an come under fiction or non-fiction, and last if it's fiction does that mean that Harry Potter books have every right to be moved into the fiction section along with Star Wars until they can be proved they're none-fiction?

Alright, thanks!

Seqqa, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  6. mihaidamianov

mihaidamianov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We're all gonna die, Christian, Muslim or whatever. Nothing follows after that. Get used to it.

mihaidamianov, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  7. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:

Nothing follows after that.

Were that true there would be no change...get used to it.

The Outerworld of the Everlasting exists for those who find it....no written religion available.

Breeze Wood, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  8. mihaidamianov

Best Answers:
    "The Outerworld of the Everlasting..." ROFLMAO, what have you been smoking? :)

mihaidamianov, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  9. khloode

khloode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agee with you :)

khloode, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  10. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No its no way associated to hinduism. :)

laxman363, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  11. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obamanation, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  12. Elberengy

Elberengy Member

Best Answers:

LOL , Will you feel better if I say African Countries contain 22% of the Christian Population ? , It wouldn't really matter where in Africa because All Countries in Africa are underdeveloped or Developing . Also the Developing countries in Africa are all with dominant Islamic population except South Africa .

And regarding Hinduism , Well I don't really know much about that topic ( Hinduism ) , It was a question to illustrate my Idea and I wasn't comparing so I didn't like to criticize something I don't know much about . But Mainly it's People who are responsible to set up their country , That's why there are many underdeveloped countries in Africa , It's because of people , Geographical reason and many other reasons , is it because of Christianity or does it have to do with the people themselves ?

Elberengy, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  13. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    I would also like to be educated as well :)

So you mean to say that Chrisitan dominant countries in Africa are underdeveloped since they are Christians and that Muslim countries are developed since they are Muslim dominant countries?

I can clearly see why you even started this thread, you put up one question and then you'll try to morph this to some "Islam is the best religion" or "Is the most dominant religion out there". Remember the Christian guy who scammed you?

You weren't comparing nor were you illustrating your idea. You used sarcasm to point out that India is a fully developed country and that Hinduism had nothing to do with it. Fail.

I have answered the second question on my previous post, you might want to read it again.

As for the first one, well, I think it is clear enough how this thread would end up.

Grimm, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  14. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    Dear this is not good that you believe anything that you dont see by yourself if you want to know about islam Then read THE HOLLY QURAN.I am sure you get all information about islam or contact to a islamic scholar. thanks

waqarhassan42, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  15. mihaidamianov

Best Answers:
    Go GET A LIFE. Fairy tales are so last Ice Age!

mihaidamianov, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  16. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    I have life better then you this is not a fairy tales.............

17. mihaidamianov

Best Answers:
    Random words of the day.

mihaidamianov, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  18. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I live in the real world, so if you don't want to come across as a joker then you're going to need to supply real world proof that Allah exists and Islam is the correct religion. If you prefer to live in a kind of dream world, that's fine. But I wouldn't mock people who prefer to keep things grounded and real, Islam is false until proven correct and nobody yet has proved it any more real than Star Wars.

You're more than welcome to do what thousands could not do and provide real world proof that Islam is 100% correct. It wouldn't be classed as a religion if it was correct, it's simply just a set of ideas documented into a book.

Saying everything is created by someone in the sky is not an intellectual way of addressing things in my opinion, kind of the lazy mans way of addressing what is complex and presently difficult to understand.

Islam is based on ignorance which I do not support. You can't learn from a book that was written by people who know less about the world than we do now it's simply not possible.

Seqqa, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  19. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's the most scariest one for sure!

1812, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  20. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    SEE this video specially for you and you get more see in related video thanks
    [video=youtube;ckMwbVmMkIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMwbVmMkIw[/video]