1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Google's GDPR message required?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by man555, Dec 25, 2022.

Do I have to use Google's GDPR Consent message that you can enable in AdSense, or can I use my own consent message?
    Did someone had a problem with AdSense because of it?

man555, Dec 25, 2022 IP
  2. UpgradeIT.ro

UpgradeIT.ro Member

Best Answers:
    Google AdSense allows you to use its own GDPR consent message or to provide your own. If you choose to use your own consent message, it must comply with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other relevant data protection laws.

It is important to make sure that your consent message clearly explains what data is being collected, how it will be used, and why it is necessary. You should also provide users with the option to opt out of data collection and clearly explain how they can do so.

If you are using Google AdSense, it is important to ensure that your consent message is properly implemented and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not follow these requirements, you could potentially run into problems with AdSense or face legal consequences. It is always a good idea to consult with a lawyer or legal expert if you have any questions or concerns about your consent message or GDPR compliance.

UpgradeIT.ro, Dec 26, 2022 IP