1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Google Over? - (News 28. March)

Discussion in 'Google' started by saddiq123, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idolism

idolism Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry guys, the Cubans are allowed to use computers already they will make some clicks soon :D

idolism, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  2. paulmeac21

paulmeac21 Guest

Best Answers:
    Google will rebound - it always does. It's such a shaky stock though because tech moves so fast. If they could sell more hardware products, they'd probably be more stable.

paulmeac21, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  3. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    Ruff times, Google isn’t going anywhere right now!

xXKingdom_SEOXx, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  4. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right but Ask business was broken down because people found something better. Now Google is going down just because of this news? If there is a better search engine and people use that new one instead of Google, you can say that Google is going down. But until then, Google is still too big to fall down.

jhnrang, you have some good points here but I think trying to penalize paid links is not evil. I hate my competitors who depend on paid links as well. I really hate them and I really want all of those paid links to be filtered.

What? Webmasters become golden eggs? Since when? Google users are the golden eggs. Not you, not me either. You said go to somewhere else? To where? To live.com? To Ask.com? People know social media optimization because there are plenty of users in Facebook, YouTube, etc. If there is no user there, do you think there will be any social media optimization? Of course not. The case is not different with Google. As long as Google dominate the search market, people will stick to Google. If you want to earn traffic from Ask or Live, go ahead. I want something bigger. And about adsense, I never made money with adsense, why you waste your time trying to make money through adsense?

wokaka, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  5. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is still in charge and they will be for a long time to come.

kingofsanda, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  6. ameran

ameran Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The harder days for Google are coming when Microsoft takes over Yahoo. It cannot be over for Google but Microsoft can make Google´s life hard enough.

ameran, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  7. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if google slow down in clicks is due to the economy or the fact they they changed the way theirs ads are click on to reduce the accidental clicking on ads.

soniqhost.com, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  8. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Enron wasn't broken up into pieces it was bankrupted by off balance sheet loans.

soniqhost.com, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  9. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All your points against my arguments are valid. And IMO - that why all of us love DP -where we can exchange different views and hence enhance our knowledge.

I also have nothing to say against your points -as they are valid.
    As of now Google is the boss (I mentioned acting as God:(). But so was Ask.com -- once upon a time.

My point is ----

With the exponential development of technology, some people might have brighter/better ideas than Google as it had 9 and half years back.

I am dying to see the merger of Yahoo and Microsoft - because only they can put some kind of resistance to what Google is right now.

I also don't erase the chance that there might be something - new ideas/brighter application that will make Google search obsolete.

But until then Amen.:)
    You and me --we all long for that day -- I believe it will come sooner than later.

But yes-- we should all despise paid links-- but still 95% websites/webmasters are involved. Otherwise TLA and such other companies would have gone bankrupt instead of making profits.

jhnrang, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  10. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Google's search engine now sucks, and their other products and services are not very strong, so of course they could potentially be over.

The Stealthy One, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  11. calcalmx123

calcalmx123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    google is worth lots i mean $xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so i dont think it will ever stop close or shut down ect

calcalmx123, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  12. jv17

jv17 Guest

Best Answers:
    i dont think google is over..

jv17, Apr 14, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.