1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is G+ DEAD?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by karmaseo, Oct 14, 2011.

1. firzakhan

firzakhan Member

Best Answers:
    i have not use this service yet but i am sure google will work on it and then it will do great progress

firzakhan, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  2. dsiqonley

dsiqonley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been on Google+ since the 2nd week that it came out. There was a lot of buzz on there when it was starting out, but now I don't see much activity. If it is not dead yet, I suspect it is dying.

dsiqonley, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  3. SoE

SoE Peon

Best Answers:
    I Don't think so it is dying, you have use it properly,they were simple but you have to kept in mind that all the peoples does not like facebook or its style or theme most of them prefer to use Google + due to its simplicity and easy to use.

SoE, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  4. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree facebook is the most people to waste long our just to see some photos and funny friend's update.

karmaseo, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  5. rxbbx

rxbbx Peon

Best Answers:
    Give it some time.... don't like Fb because of their lack of security. It also took some years for Fb to beat MySpace.

rxbbx, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  6. umar.shehzad

umar.shehzad Peon

Best Answers:
    My guess is that google plus may nto become a number one social site, but it will exist and may affect facebook after a reasonable amount of time

umar.shehzad, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  7. martinriki

martinriki Peon

Best Answers:
    google+ is not dead the new in marketing

martinriki, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  8. reo69

reo69 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google+ seems like a failure from a marketing point of view. I mean, we already have FB for social networking, what new feature or value proposition is G+ offering? Circles are lists on FB; +1 is the share button on FB and so on. It isn't offering anything substantially new or mindblowing - everything it has was offered by FB, which benefited from a first-movers' advantage. Sure, G+ may have received a million or so signups in a week, but most of those (myself included) were curious to see what the hype was about - once I found out it had nothing new, I just went back to FB.

The only plus (pun intended) thing I can mention about G+ is the Web 2.0 clean interface - thumbs up to that, especially in the light of all the cramming FB is doing. But if it's people's shared links I want to see or status updates I want to read, I'd stick to good old FB which came first and gets priority for social networking.

reo69, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  9. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, we need more results for our projects.

karmaseo, Dec 3, 2011 IP