1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is forum posting of high PR websites are really helpful to generate quality backlinks?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by nrvaghela, Jul 11, 2013.

I want to generate quality backlinks because when any new SEO related Google updates released I don't want Google make my keywords ranking down, So I have heared that Forum posting on high page rank websites are very much helpful to generate quality backlinks. Please share your suggestion and experience.

nrvaghela, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  2. Jen 101

Jen 101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Forum posting can be a way of generating backlinks however it should not be used solely for that purpose. Instead look at it as a way to participate in a community to ask questions, answer questions and participate in discussion.

Jen 101, Jul 16, 2013 IP
  3. Knacky

Knacky Member

Best Answers:
    So far I found out that you should not make forum posting a priority. It actually can harm your SEO if not done properly. For example if you post a link for a weight loss program on a forex forum... well you get it :) Blog guest posting on PR1 or more sites is more powerful, but not that easy done.

Knacky, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  4. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, relevancy is very important as main benefit from forum posting you get is traffic and learning some new stuffs in the industry.

SERPpoint, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  5. ractors

ractors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Link diversify is the key. Now you need mixture of all type of links and yes relevancy is important.

ractors, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  6. proson

proson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When posting links on forums, only the PR on the page counts. Often on the forum page like this one, the value of PR will be NA or 0. However, a high value of PR on the home page usually means your links will get indexed fast.

proson, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  7. Andrew Hopes

Andrew Hopes Greenhorn

Best Answers:

yep High PR forums links are helpful for your website. But how can you generate this kind of links? have you any idea about that?

Andrew Hopes, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  8. Lurchy

Lurchy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The way to do it is to create your forum profiles and do not include any links in your profile, wait about 2 weeks for the moderators to aprove your profile and then go back and place your links in your profile. Most profiles get deleted right off the bat because the moderators can tell your creating a link just for

Lurchy, Jul 31, 2013 IP