1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Fiverr reliable for linkbuilding

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by David Smith Segarra, Jan 15, 2020.

I am currently doing some outreach link building for my website https://www.marblerenovation.com/
    I am currently using SEMRush for this, however, I was wondering if anyone had any experience using Fiverr to help with link building... they all obviously promise not to use any blackhat tactics etc but not sure...
    ...has anyone used them before?
    SEMrush
    Thanks in advance for your help

Dave

David Smith Segarra, Jan 15, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Todman2112

Todman2112 Peon

Best Answers:
    Many indians, pakistans. if you know how to deal with them once they deliver something else than what you have asked, than you're good to use it.

Todman2112, Jan 16, 2020 at 6:14 AM IP
  3. speel00

speel00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr could be useful, but I would approach with caution and serious consideration before taking the plunge. You can narrow the search down by countries and prices, if you are concerned about the quality of links which is user. But since Google has cracked down on links and SEO, you may be better off just trying to build the links up slowly. A lot of link builders from I have seen do not consider if a link makes sense or targets your demographic. That way you can control what site is linking to your site.

speel00, Jan 16, 2020 at 8:28 AM IP
  4. BadSyntax

BadSyntax Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, just don't do it. There is literally NO VALUE in the links building gigs on fiverr. Specially if you want to keep your site from being buried. Take the time and put in the work to build links yourself. It's not a fast process and it'll be hard work but ultimately in the end it'll provide much more value.

BadSyntax, Jan 16, 2020 at 9:41 AM IP