1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is fiverr in trouble?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by adsenseplr, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I believe Fiverr started off the same way. Once it gets popular with a lot of traffic, people will start abusing it.

Ethan Alvin, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  2. tacitinc

tacitinc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know exactly what you are saying Ethan, coming from a humanistic perspective I can see how one might think that - however after having enough time on both networks to have an opinion on the pros and cons of each, I would have to say that the probability of that occurring would be minimal, the added features such as the Affiliate program on SEOClerks is hands down one of the biggest deal breakers for me - but the atmosphere that has been created & now sustained over the past few years on SEOClerks, is night & day different - yes of course you always have your bad apples out there - but I would be willing to wager that SEOClerks would not go down the same route at all once peak membership levels of fiverr were met... I just don't see the owners selling out on the kind of quality brand they have created - it would kill them because everyone would just say screw it and stick with fiverr hahaha so hopefully that very quality shall be a final nail in this coffin to take the #1 seat away from the emperor with no clothes on anymore ;) I digress.... haha Great convo guys - love it

tacitinc, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  3. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Fiverr had withdrawal issues earlier. A couple of months back. (probably about the time this thread was started.)

I agree with everything tacitinc said about SEOClerks so far. Fiverr is the largest marketplace but along with that, it's also the most annoying one. People who's looking for some extra few bucks creates their Fiverr account and makes a couple of gigs about flashing your company name on their boobs and crap. Sure I love boobs but should those kind of gigs be top selling ones? I think it's pure garbage. Fiverr WAS a great place to start making some extra income but it's been a ride with thousands of bruises too. The support are the worst I've ever had to deal with and each and every reply I've got from their support has been automatically made. A copy/pasted answer... Is that what any seller/buyer should get??

inyourway, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  4. submit_articles

submit_articles Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think Fiverr is going anywhere soon. They do have deep pockets, which is what's important. Cash keeps businesses alive. Plus, if you look carefully, there are more and more sellers having upsells and making more money. Sure, there are lousy gigs there, but the good sellers are keeping fiverr alive.

submit_articles, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  5. reaz.theprince

reaz.theprince Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr was the first website i ever used and didn't got a single client for my service / gig. and Yes i also heard about the payment issue in Fiverr few months ago. Then i never tried that. If you earn money from Fiverr but can't withdraw that money. It's really sad for you. :/
    Now, I'm pretty sure. SEOClerks is the only one site that is so easy for everyone. So, i will suggest you to use SEOClerks. Hopefully, it will be good for you too. Like me. ^.^

Regards,
    Mohammad Reaz

reaz.theprince, Mar 20, 2014 IP