1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is fiverr in trouble?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by adsenseplr, Dec 30, 2013.

Is fiverr having problems? I've heard rumors of withdrawal problems.

adsenseplr, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  2. Wizza

Wizza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think as long as there is someone who needs a quick $5.00 Fiverr won't be in trouble. I still use Fiverr and I know quite a few people who do too.

Wizza, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  3. frankline

frankline Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't think that fiverr in any trouble

frankline, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  4. samah

samah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,

I was like you thinking that Fiverr is not for me, but guess what! my main income whenever I need, I get it form fiverr. all you have to do is to know what market you target and to be honest, you ought to be smart as fiverr has got stiff competition.

find something that you can offer to your market , or find out a hungry market even if you are not expert enough in it but still, you have the willing to learn and earn.

kindest regards

Samah

samah, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  5. GORF

GORF Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now THAT'S the way to start/spread "rumors".

No explaination.
    No links.
    Nothing credible.

GORF, Dec 30, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  6. ChrisBa

ChrisBa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see how they could be having problems. Where did this rumour originate?

ChrisBa, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  7. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr banks about $14,000 a day in new profits to the site owners. It's not going anywhere.

melprise, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  8. tacitinc

tacitinc Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ummm FALSE. Fiverr makes 14,000 per day in profit my a$$ they took a 15 million dollar loan and restructured the entire company - until they pay the piper - that 14k is not profit ;) Most of the original top rated sellers have jumped ship... even vaughonmovies - one of the guys that made fiverr what it is & promoted them early on - is making youtube videos saying that the company is doomed and customer service has lost their minds... go to his youtube channel and check it out - so yeah
    comparing features i think seoclerks (although they are a distant second as far as size of fiverr) they offer far more seller protection and incentives - type "what the hell fiverr" into google & enjoy all the good reading)

Oh and just after the buyout awhile ago there was that 2 week period where they had the entire billing system hacked & user info dumped, no one could withdraw funds from their accounts for 2 weeks after they said less than 24 hours it would be fixed... then they lied about what happened but its no secret now...

If thats who you want to trust your top level sales / account / hard work too... HA, go ahead. look at their membership, its plateuing already... poor poor investors :p (jk its a cash cow im sure they will get their 15 mil and much more)

:)

tacitinc, Dec 30, 2013 IP
  9. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, and that's why I asked the question. GORF - Take note! Every time someone asked a question they aren't starting rumors - had you looked at my post count then you'd have realized that's not my thing! Also with a payout of $14k an investment of $15Million means the investor takes 3 yrs to get this back even if they take back every dime that fiverr earns. I've had a couple of payments not come through with so called 'technical issues' - once acceptable but not twice! something is amiss though

adsenseplr, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  10. Wizza

Wizza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was under the impression that they had investments of 15 million. An investment is slightly different to a loan and if they were in terrible trouble then I'm pretty damn sure the investment firm would not have put the money in to the company.

just my two cents.

Wizza, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  11. Greg Ramos

Greg Ramos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They look like they aren't going anywhere. I think fuverr will always be around or at least be around for a while. It's a good technic and way to use it to make money here and there if you have free time on your hands for small jobs.

It if you know what market to choose and how to promote your service then you really won't have any issues on fiverr

Greg Ramos, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  12. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, there is no problem. I am only buyer though.

Chad Eztraffic, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  13. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    People are probably not being patient, cuz it takes like 20 days to get to paypal account after withdrawing.

Dionne Taylor, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  14. tacitinc

tacitinc Active Member

Best Answers:
    haha touche' my friend, touche'. I didnt mean for it to come off like that - no disrespect bubba ;) Was more of a Dwight from the Office kinda thing ;)

but I am with ya man, i was only discussing that in regards to how quickly the entire structure of the company, down to the customer service was changed after they accepted these funds... I have no doubt they will earn their investment back and then some like i said before, however after years of dealing with them, I have come to see they are completely lacking in any virtue or integrity anymore. They will throw you to the curb no matter how much of a close relationship you think you have with them... it is ridiculous at this point. With a search system which makes absolutely zero sense, you can create 2 accounts the same day, post the same gig on it with same tags and everything - and one gig will get 5.8k views in 3 days, the other will have 2 lol :p something is def. a miss , i will second that.

but like i said SEOClerks still leads the field as far as seo services are concerned, if ppl are looking for someone to have a beer gut sing you happy birthday - fiverr is def. for you ;) lol

tacitinc, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  15. Omaster

Omaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Their #1 goal now is to earn money and that was true the moment they took their first investment. It isn't about the community or the people. They have investors to look after and the "sheep" thing is spot on.

And that isn't to mention their support is the worst I've ever seen. I think they have an automated bot sending out macro responses, TBH.

Depends on the investment. Investments are typically worse than debts because they are debts you can't pay off (IE: you trade equity in your company for money).

That just is just crap. If you withdraw on SEOClerks via PayPal it is instant (and no fees either) and shows up before you can switch screens and reload your PayPal account ledger. 20 days to process a withdraw is crap especially if you have 20 million from investors.

Omaster, Jan 2, 2014 IP
    gkd_uk and ryan_uk like this.
  16. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My point about the average 14,000 DAILY profits is that translates to over $5 million per year. When you're making that much, you can handle a $15 million dollar loan. It was a CHOICE, not desperation for Fiverr to take the money, since they only qualified for it because they are already well-capitalized. The issue of the quality of their customer service is separate from their financial strength.

melprise, Jan 3, 2014 IP
  17. MarketerRon

MarketerRon Member

Best Answers:
    I hope not, I've just ordered a website header. Although I won't cry if I lose a lousey $5.

MarketerRon, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  18. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think all the WSOs teaching about Fiverr Arbitrage is keeping it alive.

Ethan Alvin, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  19. tacitinc

tacitinc Active Member

Best Answers:
    hahaha I highly doubt that... all i am saying is I dont like what fiverr has become, its a joke these days

tacitinc, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  20. Areeba Syed

Areeba Syed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its Just A Matter Of Time When Seoclerks Jumps Over The Fiverr
    Due To Quality :)

If You Go To Fiverr Home Page You Can See Nothing More Then The Girls Modeling Ad Message On Body :D

While Seoclerks Have The Quality To Go With .

Areeba Syed, Jan 9, 2014 IP