1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Facebook Ad feature really worth it?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Michelle Judge, Jul 20, 2016.

Hello everyone,
    I have recently integrated the Facebook Advertisement feature, is this really beneficial or is it not as effective as other features for advertisement, trying to make sure our page is recognised more from use of SEO.

All the Best,
    Centre For Surgery

Michelle Judge, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  2. victorvictories

victorvictories Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook is one of the most popular websites on the internet it is a social media Goliath, when you advertise on Facebook you get targeted advertising and this advertising is more flexible than Google Adwords.

victorvictories, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I know that currently it's the best way to get engagements from target audiences. Facebook Ads have many types of ads, you can choose base on your need of business such as increasing fans, get more engagements, get more leads, get more traffic or get more installs app,...

daica85, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  4. John Charlin

John Charlin Peon

Best Answers:
    The facebook ads campaign is far better that any other platform if you use it properly. By using this feature you can target your actual audience from which you will get benefits.

John Charlin, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  5. MrPrinson

MrPrinson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @John Charlin , @daica85 , do you guys have any tips to increase engagements and traffic on Facebook ?

MrPrinson, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  6. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The most efficient ways to get engagements on FB are creating creative contents and images. When posting content on your fanpage you need to research your target readers then create suitable content & image for them, example: fun posts, NSFW posts, news posts, shock posts,...each post type will match each kind of reader, they read it useful then they'll share it to their friend and your post maybe get many engagements. I think so.

daica85, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  7. John Charlin

John Charlin Peon

Best Answers:
    For engagements (organic way) on facebook share youtube videos and great inspirational quotes on your page.

John Charlin, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  8. anujtew

anujtew Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes Facebook ads are worth. If you have your target region, target audience etc you can easily promote your services/products and generate sales and traffic. Facebook in one of the best source to generate quick traffic and sales if the approach is right.

anujtew, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  9. i_am_dhaval

i_am_dhaval Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it all depend on your makret and product

i_am_dhaval, Aug 3, 2016 IP
  10. Danny Jame

Danny Jame Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the answer to that question will really centre around how much a Facebook ‘like’ is worth to you in monetary terms – and that might not be a particularly easy thing to figure out.

Danny Jame, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  11. marka3441

marka3441 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes Facebook is the most popular social media . It has huge fan-base and people visit regularly so it is good platform to advertise your business on facebook. And facebook advertising is relatively cheaper than search engine advertising.

marka3441, Aug 29, 2016 IP