1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is Facebook able to drive more organic traffic than Twitter?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by xenon121, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Matthias

Matthias Member

Best Answers:
    If you go to Facebook,you can have it pull twitter feeds in... Not perfect, but better than dealing with both at once.

Matthias, Aug 20, 2011 IP
  2. freejing

freejing Peon

Best Answers:
    I think they are good , but everyone has their like , i like facebook more than twitter .

freejing, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  3. eberly

eberly Member

Best Answers:
    As a fashion Business you should need to focus on both facebook and also twitter.Because both social media has different type people whose have different type of choice.So my opinion is to focus on both facebook and twitter and also other famous and popular social media site which are all time send you organic and also real visitors .

eberly, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  4. 99sanni

99sanni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can go to google to find more, Facebook or Twitter, if you are persistent in your work with these sites, they can be of great contribution for driving

99sanni, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  5. Audrey110

Audrey110 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes actually facebook is one of the best source to drive more traffic than twitter to your website. ....

Audrey110, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  6. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, Facebook works much more better than twitter. It depends on your target customer actually. If their main social network is twitter, you will get more traffic from twitter if not than FB.

rubeljoy, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  7. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe it depend what your target market behavior while you can notice that different country and different religion have different behavior toward social media.
    You can research your target market while which they are more active user and it give to answer to use which social media .
    If you do have times, just go with both since both is free , the more traffic you get , the more sales you get. So is better to don't miss out any opportunities.

JerrickYeoh, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  8. lok.p

lok.p Peon

Best Answers:
    It's quite possible to find the organic traffic from FB. The number of people using this is such that your chaces get quite high. The only thing to watch out is that get best posts to attract the people to respond for more.

lok.p, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  9. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    on the basis of my opinion facebook is the most popular and biggest social media network and from this site we can generate more traffic.it does not mean that twitter can not drive traffic but i think facebook is more popular and most used social media network and on the basis of that point facebook can generate more traffic than twitter.

eyesight, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  10. JamesLabonate

JamesLabonate Member

Best Answers:
    Its depend upon your sharing topics , followers, and Groups which you join....

JamesLabonate, Aug 22, 2012 IP
  11. tamal_10

tamal_10 Peon

Best Answers:
    I focus mostly on Twitter and prefer it to Facebook. But i must be prefer it facebook because it's easily find out to communicate with Friends & other Business Clients. it's popular best Social Networking sites. both site have good appeal in facebook and twitter too.

tamal_10, Aug 22, 2012 IP