1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is everything a clickbank crap?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ErnestK, Aug 23, 2006.

I was told by some people that everything at clickbank is crap and no one makes more that $200 a month using it. How true is this? I know I only made $200 over the last month.

ErnestK, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  2. Computer(Jew)

Computer(Jew) Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not true .
    But only in the last two days have I understood why nobody in his right mind would ever post tips and info about how to make real money on clickbank.

Computer(Jew), Aug 23, 2006 IP
  3. ErnestK

ErnestK Peon

Best Answers:
    Why is that?

ErnestK, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  4. AnaB

AnaB Peon

Best Answers:
    Whoever told you that...
    1. doesn't know how to promote stuff
    2. Doesn't want YOU to know anything about clickbank
    3. has no clue what clickbank is..
    4. he probably gave you an affiliate link to some other network:eek:
    5. was trying to fool you.
    6. Is on crack ;)

You cannot trust everything that everyone says.

AnaB, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  5. diamond008

diamond008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not true. I saw people making quite a lot from clickbank.

diamond008, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  6. ErnestK

ErnestK Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I trust this person. Tey are a friend of mine. They didn't even tell me online or even give me a link to another affiliate market program. Maybe people don't make much with Clickbank because there's no where to learn how to promote a product good. Being that most someone pointed out that people don't give out pointers or tips, I won't give out any tips on how I promote a products.

You do have to admit, most of the work from home type e-books at Clickbank is crappy. They are hard to believe. No one believes someones making $4,000 a day.

ErnestK, Aug 23, 2006 IP
  7. Dan

Dan Active Member

Best Answers:

People do...

Dan, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  8. amad

amad Peon

Best Answers:
    There is money in clickbank, but $4,000 a day is way more than I can imagine!

amad, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  9. ErnestK

ErnestK Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sure people do, but put yourself in someones shoes that has been scammed by sites saying, "I mkae $4,000 a day and so can you". They pay for it and barely make $100 a day. How do you think they will react when they see another person on the web saying they make $4,000 a day?

ErnestK, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  10. Computer(Jew)

Computer(Jew) Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you care about people that buy those silly ebooks ? You are supposed to sell clickbank products , not buy them ...

Computer(Jew), Aug 24, 2006 IP
    aeiouy likes this.
  11. ErnestK

ErnestK Peon

Best Answers:
    Re-read what I typed. I don't feel like re-typing it. But I will break it down for you. When people go to a site that you are promoting that claim they make $4,000 a day, they won't buy it.

ErnestK, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  12. Dan

Dan Active Member

Best Answers:

I'm just trying to suggest that your skepticism here is misplaced; I'm sure there are plenty of scams out there, but ClickBank is a reputable company of long standing, and if you choose the right products and market them aggressively, you CAN make $4,000 / day.

You should bear in mind though that people that earn $4,000 / day will probably be spending a great deal on promotion to do so, so a big chunk of that is not profit.

It's all about your perceptions of the potential; if you think that you'd be doing well to make a couple of sales a day, then that's probably all you will end up doing. If on the other hand you believe that $4,000 / day can be made, then you can work toward that, and you might just make it.

Don't get me wrong, only a tiny fraction of the affiliates for any given product get anywhere near that figure, but make no mistake;

people do...

Dan, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  13. AnaB

AnaB Peon

Best Answers:
    depends on who you sell it to. And, there are other items to promote at clickbank.

Thinka bout it, all those people selling adsense crap....would you buy it? perhaps not..but are people making loads off them...sure are.

and again,not everything at clickbank is crap either. There are some good stuff you could market in there.

AnaB, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  14. ErnestK

ErnestK Peon

Best Answers:
    I found some good stuff that makes me money. I don't make $4,000 a day or a week, hell I don't even make $4,000 a month. The last month (including todays sales) I made about $213. LOL... not bad for a newbie that just started a month ago.

ErnestK, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  15. cefarix

cefarix Peon

Best Answers:
    I signed up for ClickBank like a month ago and started promoting the unlimited satellite TV-on-PC product...I've only gotten 1 conversion so far, even though my website gets > 100 unique hits per day. I wonder what you guys are promoting thats making so much money...yeah I know don't give away your trade secrets, but how about some useful tips like what kind of products you promote? I'd happy even if I made $50/day LOL :D

cefarix, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  16. ErnestK

ErnestK Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I don't make $50 a day. I made about $14 yesterday and today. Not a lot of money but it's a start. I wish people gave out hints what they promote, but no one will. It's a big market and everyone wants to keep it to themselves. It's more money. But if you want to promote, just try different ones and the ones that work, keep them.

ErnestK, Aug 25, 2006 IP
  17. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    That is pretty funny... and unfortunately true.

aeiouy, Aug 25, 2006 IP
  18. josero

josero Peon

Best Answers:
    CB has more than 10.000 products you can promote. I guess if we apply the so called law of large numbers, we can make a lot per day. What if we promote 500 out of these 10.000?

josero, Aug 27, 2006 IP
  19. theARTeffect

theARTeffect Guest

Best Answers:
    I've only had limited success with clickbank, Dan was right, promotion eats up a lot of profits.

Over at clickbanksuccessforum, they have lots of --well--clickbank success stories. They say the secret is to use a product then write reviews and recommendations.

I have to admit that several products I've gotten from clickbank have underdelivered. But it's a great way to study ad copywriting. :)

theARTeffect, Aug 27, 2006 IP
  20. ColaDesigns

ColaDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything at clickbank is not crap
    You can not honestly check out www.digitalportrait.net (my CB site) or others like www.clickadequalizer.com and www.adwordanalyzer.com and say that they're all crap.

Some are but some aren't, you just need to browse the marketplace.
    I know people making $xx,xxx a month just being a CB affiliate (they are members at ewealth, link in my signature).

ColaDesigns, Aug 27, 2006 IP