1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is email marketing the most effective way to get sales?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by eroker, Apr 6, 2010.

1. spb

spb Member

Best Answers:
    If you have or intend to have multiple lists then trafficwave.net lets you have unlimited subscribers and unlimited lists for one monthly fee of $17.95. You can get a free 30 day trial yourself and then another free 30 days through a sponser as it's also a 10 level mlm program as well. They have been around since 2000 so they are well established.

Hope this helps.

Steve

spb, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  2. haiwin

haiwin Peon

Best Answers:
    how to avoid to be listed as spam by server when you send a large number of emails every day?

haiwin, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  3. spb

spb Member

Best Answers:
    Haiwin,

Not sure if you were implying that Trafficwave is some kind of spam system. If so, I can assure you that it's not in any way. It's a well established legitimate e-mail autoresponder service that competes very well with more well known services like Aweber and Getresponse but costs far less.

Just for the record I'm not a practicing affiliate just very pleased with their service which in my opinion beats the rest:cool:

Steve

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
    spb, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  4. Joe Walter

Joe Walter Peon

Best Answers:
    It is effective yes, but it all comes down to how well your relationship is with your list.

You can have a small list of 1000 subscribers and make more than someone with 100,000 if only you have a good relationship with them.

Joe Walter, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  5. spb

spb Member

Best Answers:
    Good point Joe,

It's also good to stay in contact regularly but not so much that you become a nuisance. I would say no more than one a week or you might annoy them and no less than once a month or they might forget about you and you risk losing the relationship with the prospect or customer.

Every couple of weeks is probably a good time span but to find out for sure ask you list and see what frequency they prefer!

Steve

spb, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  6. teckinik

teckinik Peon

Best Answers:
    depends on the quality of your leads.

teckinik, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  7. Vitaly Makarkin

Vitaly Makarkin Active Member

Best Answers:
    One more question about e-mail marketing.

English is my 2nd language. But I see this is a good type of marketing methods.

What is your recommendation for using e-mail marketing for NON-English native persons.

Is it better way to create kind of 6\7 day free report via outsourcing. And then outsource every new letter?

I'll appropriate any comments and advices.

Vitaly Makarkin, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  8. apexx_petr

apexx_petr Peon

Best Answers:
    I think yes, but depends on the target group....

apexx_petr, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  9. Noahdeck

Noahdeck Guest

Best Answers:
    Powerful thing about email marketing is that you always have these lists to get through your market and then allow them to grow the moment they get interested with those new products that you're promoting. Even if they would respond or not, the capacity of you sending them regular updates would still give you a chance to make a sale or not and it's always dependable upon how effective your content/product will be.

One factor to get through email marketing easily is research. You could outsource your research tasks for you to generate more powerful contents for your lists and that way, you'll know you're sending them what they need. :)

Noahdeck, Apr 12, 2010 IP