1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is email marketing still the best marketing way ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by nadjibSoft, Feb 23, 2019.

i have more then 1 million email in my database. and i dont know how start invest in them.
    my database is segmented in 3 niches(each email tagged with niche)
    programming
    gaming
    online work(freelancers...)

how do you advice me ?

nadjibSoft, Feb 23, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find affiliate products to start. At least one for each niche.

Segment your list and mail relationship building messages to each segment. To start you can include a PS that mentions the related product with your affiliate link.

Make sure you are transparent as to the fact your links are affilated.

JoeSpirit, Feb 24, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Email marketing is still live and working.
    • It doesn't matter to what age group, you are sending the emails as those are the great way to reach to your target audience.
    • Also, though customers can delete or get rid of your emails but you can fix this by personalizing the emails smartly.
    • Many people check emails for shopping or using coupons.

MilesWeb, Feb 25, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    To send this many emails you'll need a good, reliable email service AND a professional SMPT provider. Otherwise your deliverability rate will be very low.

qwikad.com, Feb 25, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful with European email addresses due to the new GDPR regulations. But as @JoeSpirit suggests, affiliate sales could be a fast way to monetize your lists.

jrbiz, Feb 25, 2019 IP
  6. chinemeremz

chinemeremz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1MILLION? are you for real, well thats a pretty good goldmine if you know how to mine it. Did you truly acquire them as leads or perhaps you pulled them off using some kind of tool or something?
    If you indeed legally acquired them, then you are one helluva a marketer and if you can utilize this properly, you could be earning thousands of dollars in residual income.
    But in whatever you do, never send too many emails, aside having a good SMTP as Qwikad suggested, you need to understand the dynamics of marketing via email.

Does email marketing still work? hell yeah, I know dudes who pull in as much as a 50k a month or more doing email marketing. Remember this, when you sign up for services like Facebook, TWITTER and even this forum, what do these companies ask for? yes you got it- YOUR EMAIL

So its working and will continue doing so for a very long time. However, understand the workings, I delete and un-subscribe from many email lists every day, you wanna know why? its simply because some of the marketers abuse the privilege of giving them my emails by sending more than a dozen email offers for one affiliate offer or the other. Make sure you add value to your leads or else they start quitting on you or add you on their blacklist.

But in all, Email marketing is the best internet marketing technique that can never go cold, obsolete or deprecated, it is one beautiful tool that if you understand its workings, you can never go wrong with it simply because this is your show, you own the audience.
    Its all about Send-rinse-and-Repeat.

chinemeremz, Feb 25, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.