1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Ebay as an affiliate program dead?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by sar420, Sep 24, 2010.

1. shabit87

shabit87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Man, it seems like for the most part everyone feels the same. I wonder how eBay is doing with this new model, I would image better, but then you'd have to take into consideration those getting them great legit leads that left due to the new PPC model and on top of that more fraudulent activity...I hope this is just a trial and error thing. $25 per referral was great and way more encouraging as far as promotions are concerned.

shabit87, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  2. VisionAffiliate

VisionAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Well we have a variety of JV, but the most popular is to buy some of our traffic in small amounts and build it up (you get the maximum profit that way). It converts very well if you have the right and popular niches (though there is a huge selection). PM me if you are interested. Always looking for more people so we can expand our profits as well.

VisionAffiliate, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  3. kaier

kaier Peon

Best Answers:
    I have high target ebay traffic,PM me if anybody insterested in jv with me.

kaier, Dec 1, 2010 IP
  4. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My 60+ sites network with ePN brought me around $12,000/month before they switch to QPC. I have now around $40/month for the same traffic...:)

Codythebest, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  5. cyruski

cyruski Peon

Best Answers:
    it indeed sounds like a joke

cyruski, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  6. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Going back to this (although this forum has long stopped being about EPN - the eBay AFFILIATE PROGRAM), a way down the line I have to report that things haven't improved much. I also had a period of about 3 weeks back in November with, like, ZERO EPC across ALL my sites, even though there was no reduction in traffic! I reported this obvious anomaly to EPN (like, yeah, EVERYONE just stopped buying from eBay overnight and just started browsing!) but they said there were no tracking problems. Mmm-hmm. But I think the thing that keeps me hanging on the EPN is that you can still earn good money from the program - I had one site earning me 150 pounds monthly pretty much on autopilot till it got slapped in the SERPS - so I kind of keep some vain hope alive that they will fix their problems. However, I have diversified from EPN, and plan to diversify further. It's not a basket you want all your eggs in, but it converts best for some kinds of traffic, what can I say...

markowe, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  7. truckster

truckster Peon

Best Answers:
    EPN treat their affiliates like mushrooms, keep em in the dark and feed em bull****. They made a big song and dance about transparency withe affiliates but it has always been a one way mirror.

truckster, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  8. 2 FN LOW

2 FN LOW Peon

Best Answers:
    The people complaining about ePN obviously aren't directing people towards products worth buying. If you were, you'd be making money. It's really that not hard. You just need to know your market and know whats hot.

Granted the system was better back when it was under CJ, but that's not to say it's dead now. You need to adjust to the changes and make it work.

I've made well over $3,500 with ePN in the past 3months, off 1 site with no paid advertising.

Maybe it's good everybody thinks it's dead. Leaves the field open for me to make more money :)

2 FN LOW, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  9. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gotta pretty much agree with you there! The program has its flaws but it's still an easy way to make good money. Why else would so many people be clamouring to get an EPN account (and getting refused - at a rate of 90%!!)

markowe, Feb 15, 2011 IP