1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is domain parking still allowed in adsense account?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mi6hq, Mar 3, 2016.

Hi,

I have been away from adsense for few years. Now I wish to park few domains with genuine adsense account (I am not talking through GoDaddy, Sedo, etc.) i.e. directly with adsense account.
    1. I want to ask if this "domain parking" option is still available in adsense account as earlier.

2. If existing verified and working adsense account is already available then "do I must need to have same registration details as per main domain associated with adsense account?

My friend already have verified adsense account since months. He wants to increase his earning with domain parking and I need to help him to setup all this.

Please help me.

mi6hq, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Mar 3, 2016 IP
    Agent000 likes this.
  3. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i think domain parking is a waste of time unless you have many many great domain names... i have all my "spare" as yet undeveloped domains with a parking company and only made about $1 in a few weeks...

pmf123, Mar 5, 2016 IP
  4. promita rawat

promita rawat Member

Best Answers:
    not allowed by google. it was before.

promita rawat, Mar 12, 2016 IP