1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Copied Contents are allowed

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by *pushkar*, Aug 9, 2009.

1. justkidding

justkidding Active Member

Best Answers:
    what proof you have when you say "100,000 unique visitors within 24 hours with duplicate content. ", bullshit...

justkidding, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  2. akeblogger

akeblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    I know that if we have PLR contents then we can modify them and it's not the duplicate content.

akeblogger, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  3. simbat

simbat Guest

Best Answers:
    i am doing it...
    hope my account will not ban...

simbat, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  4. Surf_Dude

Surf_Dude Peon

Best Answers:
    So, I guess what you are saying is -
    "I am too STUPID to write my own content, so I will just steal the content from others", or maybe,
    "I am too LAZY to write my own content, so I will just steal the content from others."
    GREAT! You are either stupid or lazy, but probably both.

Legitimate publishers simply love you, for robbing them of their unique pages, produced by much hard work. You have no sense of morality or fairness. You are simply a thief. And a parasite.

When the CEO of Google said, "The internet is a cesspool", he was TALKING ABOUT YOU! So don't wonder too hard when your efforts don't pay off. One of the most important functions that Google performs, is sorting out canonical content. If they didn't do that, the stench would be much stronger. And don't forget, Google is VERY GOOD at doing this.

Try to get some morals. Try to understand that others regard you as a sniveling little thief - unwanted, ineffectual, and repugnant. As in, loser.

If you are UNABLE to create your own content, then you need to find another line of work, rather than ripping off others. You are like a doctor trying to operate, but you have never been to medical school. Only thief school. You will not receive respect from anyone, especially Google.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
    Surf_Dude, Aug 10, 2009 IP
    Ryan6 likes this.
  5. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    here's my two cents

I have seen major news networks copying from each other content, I have seen CNN having content from AP or reuters. There are many mid size websites with google adsense on them that copy content from other news sites and you can still find them in google search.

Having said that I believe if you have a new site then it is not recommended because viewer volume will go down since Google will pick up the most popular site between yours and the one you copied.

It's happened to me already since I've been lazy so my readership has gone down dramatically

mcdwgbiz, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  6. SmallPotatoes

SmallPotatoes Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it's illegal, unless the original site explicitly said that you are allowed to copy it.

SmallPotatoes, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  7. MervinKoops

MervinKoops Member

Best Answers:
    100,000 unique visitors within 24 hours. Yeah, right...

So you're saying I could create a blog, just fill it with, for example, CNN blog posts and build some links and it will be successful?

Google values content, everyone knows that. I'm pretty sure they don't value (the lowest quality of website) autoblogs that simply steal other people's content. Just to start with, you may end up with a nice dmca notice.

About the $xxx,xxx, I'm pretty sure nobody on this whole forum believes you about that. If you made that much, you probably wouldn't just be sitting here on this forum.

After reading some of your other posts also, it seems that you have a habit of critisizing other people, thinking you're better than everyone else. If you actually read some of the other posts on this forum, maybe you'd find out about some of the people losing rankings just because people were copying THEIR content.

So my proof is there. You have no proof at all, you use fake statistics about what you earn and you're basically saying stuff which goes against most other people. A lot of them probably a lot smarter and more knowledgable than you.

So yeah, it would be nice if you could buy me a car with some of your spare earnings. I'm sure that amount will mean nothing to you ;)

MervinKoops, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  8. finex69

finex69 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have celebs photo blog.....and i am using HTML Embed Code of another website...
    is it ok ?
    if its ok then can i modify that code....?

finex69, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  9. digital4axis

digital4axis Peon

Best Answers:
    as far as copied content is concerned i am working adsense for the last 5 months and i m using copied material on my blog there is no problem with it and google did not ban me i do not thing that there is any problem copy material while working with adsense

digital4axis, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  10. filipina

filipina Peon

Best Answers:
    This is why Google needs to go on a massive banning campaign. People that are not capable of creating their own unique content are ruining AdSense. As this thread proves many are copying and pasting other website content in order to create web pages and make money from AdSense.

Since I have to believe Google cares about the longterm survival of AdSense, they will eventually clean this mess up. And when they do we will see a sea of threads here saying "AdSense banned my account today". And I say good riddens to them all.

filipina, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  11. Himmie

Himmie Peon

Best Answers:
    I think so far there is no definite proves about whether using duplicated contents works with Google Adsense or not, but for sure that copied content is against Adsense's rule and not good for your SE rankings, so you should avoid that

Himmie, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  12. G.Monocle

G.Monocle Peon

Best Answers:
    LoL surf_dude.

Generally, someone, somewhere, sometime, is going to notice that you are indeed stealing other peoples content. Maybe the person whose content you stole will stumble upon your website and then tell Google about it. if it's in the cards, it will surely eventually be drawn.

I would agree with surf_dude, don't be lazy. You get out what you put into something.

G.Monocle, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  13. cdbelajar

cdbelajar Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon associates get contents from amazon website and their associates give credit or link to amazon products. Amazon gives you content and you send visitor to amazon.

cdbelajar, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  14. MikePrice

MikePrice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Copy content is OK but the problem is google don't like that one. :D

MikePrice, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  15. simstar

simstar Peon

Best Answers:
    $xxx,xxx isn't that much when you look at it. I have been making money from the web for 6-7 years. Divided up between the years it is less than the average salary. It is however very possible to make lots of $$$$$ check out my mate www.cheatgenius.com he was earning about $10k a month at one time.

No what I am saying is create a lyrics website and market it, SEO it and better the competition. Look at all the lyrics websites? this is why I am getting fed up with this forum, people just don't analyse enough.

simstar, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  16. esw7a

esw7a Peon

Best Answers:
    I think, writing an article by ourselves in the first time will be difficult, but later after you get used to it you'll enjoy, so why we still think to steal other people's content?

But, you have rights to ascertain what path you will choose, stealing or creating content.

esw7a, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  17. simstar

simstar Peon

Best Answers:
    There are acceptable methods for using copied content. Lyrics, Cheats, guitar tabs and many other subject areas which are very popular on the web.

I agree those who copy articles and content that is copyrighted is wrong but also you must have a look and realise it is not all bad.

simstar, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  18. Earner's Vision

Earner's Vision Peon

Best Answers:
    copying content is the most stupid thing ever; this is going to be impossible in the next years anyway

Earner's Vision, Aug 14, 2009 IP