1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Clickbank sniper site dead?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by free.man, Apr 24, 2012.

Seems like with the limitation of the content and how to get good backlink from article marketing, like backlink from ezine, squidoo, hubpages, etc. It's very hard to rank on Google search right now. Also Panda don't like backlink from spammy softwares. I think Clickbank sniper site is dead.

How do you think?

Any survive tips from this?

free.man, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  2. DylanBozeman

DylanBozeman Active Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of sites were using the public blog networks to rank and when Google recent deindexed those, many sites fell in the rankings.

You're right, it's becoming increasingly difficult to rank using backlinks from sites that are easily manipulated and added into software. Google's actually releasing an update today that is supposed to further attack web spam in the SERPS. Their comments suggest that building high quality sites and engaging in white hat SEO is what they are looking for from webmasters (It's what they always have been looking, so no surprise there). However, it seems like they are getting closer to making that actually happen through each update. They have successfully reduced the impact that many spam links have on ranking a website, making white hat links more reliable.

Sniper sites aren't dead, but it's clear that you need more content on your site and better SEO practices to make it happen. A simple sniper site with a few articles and an SENuke license won't provide the results you need anymore. I'd suggest some guest posting and legitimate link trades. Engage in solid white hat practices that are going to provide long-term results. Those links won't go down they will last for as long as the sites stay online.

DylanBozeman, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  3. theyoungim

theyoungim Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to rank on google right now is through authority sites. With the new update, the rankings of the sniper sites dropped significantly.

theyoungim, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  4. nk128

nk128 Peon

Best Answers:
    The effect from the update that Google had yesterday is still unclear. One thing I know for sure is that a bunch of sites lost ranking yesterday. But also found a bunch of non-sense sites ranked very high on very competitive keyword ie: Make money online. I remember seeing an URL from CNN money ranked #1 for that keyword months ago. But I can't even find it anywhere now after the update. It's freaking CNN money! I would consider this as an authority site. Yet somehow a blogger page is now on the top 3. And the page is BLANK!

It's now back to the point where we have to test again and again to see what SEO methods work.

nk128, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  5. WeCreateCash

WeCreateCash Member

Best Answers:
    They're not completely dead, but like others have mentioned it's going to have to go all whitehat. I'd also suggest building a solid social media marketing plan along with your seo efforts because I believe this will have a huge impact on helping to rank your site in SERPs. Even then Google is very unpredictable on what it's going to do next.

WeCreateCash, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  6. free.man

free.man Member

Best Answers:
    Good thought DylanBozeman. It's very make sense now, thanks.

free.man, Apr 29, 2012 IP
  7. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    It is not dead because I have many sites ranking well and if you have more content and links from different sources like blog comments, forums, directories, guest blogging and web 2.0 sites etc then the chances of ranking higher increases. Social signals are also playing a vital role in deciding the quality of your site content so better concentrate on quality content and then go after backlinking process.

Hope this helps.:cool:

GrandRoyal, May 19, 2012 IP
  8. David William

David William Peon

Best Answers:
    Google hates clickbank.

All they want is open source GNU

David William, May 20, 2012 IP
  9. Bilkat19

Bilkat19 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would love to go into further details but I have a product with the main idea here. So I will be cloak and dagger about this.

There are sites out there where you can find out about upcoming products set to release on clickbank. These product owners only register the main domains leaving you free to grab the rest. As long as you have a clean content rich website(doesn't even matter if the content is original) you will rank top 3 with very little work. Remember you will be one of 3 people with a website for this product. Out of shear presence alone you will rank super high. This works for any niche. Don't let anyone tell you sniper sites are dead!!!! They juts need to be proactive and not look like an affiliate site. Most of the time you will have your site up for a month in advance of the release date.

Bilkat19, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  10. RubenMHill

RubenMHill Peon

Best Answers:
    Contextual Links and Social Bookmarking and Social media promotion will push up your Sniper's SERP.

RubenMHill, Jun 3, 2012 IP