1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is ClickBank Broke? (serious and highly topical)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by samjaynz, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Most of you are pushing products that for the current economy are wrong to use.

Movie & Game Downloads and other junk like that... are the first things cut from the everypersons budget first.

For instance sales of brand name food items is down... while store brand / generic named food is up!!

Now is the time to market "needs" and not "wants"

If you do not know the difference between a need and a want..... look it up. Guaranteed marketing "want" products will definitely see a drop in sales in the current economy.

"Need" will never go away.... no matter what the economy. You need to rethink what you are marketing and how..

Solve the persons needs... and you'll build a path to the bank!

Blaming a company for suddenly stealing is an off the wall desperate move to allow one to save face about their shortcomings or failures, and casting dispersion where none should be cast.

Peace!

Sem-Advance, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    aaahhhhh............o.k then. Of course what was I thinking, asking you for proof to back your statements up....how inept of me.

I should have realized right from the beginning that your were all crap and couldn't back any of your shite up.

O.k how about this......you make more money than I do..........so that means you can show us how much money you make now, after all it's just turned into a pissing contest now isn't it?

So there you go, you make more money than I do (oh and PatchKaa combined) now once again I'll call you out thimble dick and ask for you to back up your statements.

Show us the irrefutable proof about clickbank and then show us your earnings.

If you can't then I suggest you lay face down on the ground then extend your arms and clinch your fists and start banging them on the ground, at the same time you want to kick your feet up and down. I've seen 2 year olds do this and think that you probably do this quite often.

Have your little tantrum bitch and move on........

terryd, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  3. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WHOA! Calm down fellas!!!! :eek:

Clickbank is bringing out the devils in us!!! :D

ajbarnes, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  4. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll ask you this just once: move on OR move out. If you have nothing positive to contribute, better close your DP account and have a blast with that huge income of yours.

Hope you enjoy my Red Rep. Usually I don't use, but guess you just naturally attract it.

Have a nice day.

scubita, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  5. lisa27

lisa27 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sales seem to be slowly picking up again I got one wednesday and one yesterday with an average of 200 hops each day

I dont accuse clickbank of stealing but the maths of it if you look back in the thread for me indicated something was wrong somehow with CB I understand a hot product can go cold and changing times affect things but the instant no sales from successfull sales for over a week which came after I increased add exposure and hops did seem a bit strange.

I still think there may have been something wrong but it did happen when this financial bad news hit everywhere so that could be its cause and all in all I do love clickbank its an easy way to make money if you do it right and your free to market how and whatever you want.

I did contact them and basiically they said click my product links and go to the pay page and make sure my code is their as the affiliate which is was, hopefully things are on the rise again as the immediate bad financial news shock might wear off and theres good news as people are saying its not that bad so well see :)

lisa27, Oct 18, 2008 IP
  6. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah you might have to ride it out, I think people will start buying again b4 xmas

Patchkaa, Oct 18, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.