1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is clickbank any good?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by chronage, Oct 9, 2009.

i ve done abit of promoting for clickbank with no real results and came across this site which claims that clickbank is a waste of time and the only one making money is the vendors and clickbank is this true?

chronage, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  2. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no it's not..........

terryd, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  3. ldigital

ldigital Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The thing about clickbank is that if the vendors are making money then so are the affiliates. Thats why most of them provide you with free tools to help you get sales. Like with anything you have to give it a chance first. Put some work into it and you will learn what works and what doesn't

ldigital, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  4. jelba

jelba Peon

Best Answers:
    I share the same comment with idigital. You need some good work and time assigned to explore all options and features there. They have thousands of products to sell there.

jelba, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  5. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    It's awful.

I never use it.

That's why there's a section about it - And why people become millionaires from CB.

PHAZ, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  6. Nick Stone

Nick Stone Peon

Best Answers:
    I have good experience with clickbank.
    payments are always on time and they have a good reputation too.

Maybe your advertising the wrong product..

Try another one. At the websites marketplace you can choose the option search products by popularity and revenue.

That might help to find a good product to promote.

Nick Stone

Nick Stone, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  7. marcusio

marcusio Peon

Best Answers:
    clickbank sucks dont use it

</sarcasm>

marcusio, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  8. lewis69

lewis69 Peon

Best Answers:
    clickbank works well for me, I make between $200 - 300 a week maybe more if Im lucky :) you just need a good plan of action ,if you follow a set plan and stick to it day in, day out you are guarenteed to make sales, I usualy spend 3-5 hours a day 6 days a week.

I think this is ok for me when you work it out at best its like $12.50 an hour beats working some shity job you hate im sure everyone here will agree

lewis69, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  9. successpig

successpig Peon

Best Answers:
    I like click bank. I have been trying to make money online for a year or so now. And with click bank it is starting to happen.

successpig, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  10. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with trying to make money from Clickbank as an affiliate and not managing to do so is that you can't tell why you're not managing to. (And this applied to a lot of other things in internet marketing, as well).

It's like a hurdle race, except you can't see at which hurdle you fell - you just get to the end and someone says "you didn't have a clear round" and then you have to try to go round again without having learned where you actually have the problem. And of course that can get dispiriting. And more people fail than succeed. Which is why you see so many people asking questions like the one in this thread.

It remains true, however, that huge numbers of people are making a very good living as Clickbank affiliates.

But to tell someone where they're going wrong is pretty difficult. There are only really two approaches that work, for this purpose.

One is to give someone a "complete system" in writing and say "if you stick to this system, by the letter, you'll make money" and hope for the best. Which is what many people try to do with their "How to make money from Clickbank" e-books. Often unsuccessfully for a variety of different reasons.

The other is to look at absolutely everything someone's doing and identify the mistakes. Which is actually much, much more reliable, profitable and productive, if you can do it. But unfortunately you can't often do it in a forum thread unless someone's brief description of what they're doing contains a really glaring, obvious, well-known mistake.

And even then, if you try to give good advice, you'll often have other people, usually with vested interests of their own, joining in the conversation and telling you that you've "got it all wrong".

Not an easy situation.

alexa_s, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  11. mlord10

mlord10 Peon

Best Answers:
    The great thing about clickbank is that you do not have to worry about whether or not you are going to get paid once you make some sales. Of course you have to reach the payment threshold and some other distribution requirements, but if you can make just a couple of sales a week that will be no problem.

Clickbank is the first money that I ever made online, and I continue to stick with it to this day. Has it made me rich? No not yet, but I am still in school and once I graduate college in December I plan on marketing clickbank products full time.

Just to give you a reference point, I have found out that the total amount of money I have earned with clickbank divided by how many hours I spend promoting various clickbank products, it works out to about a $40 an hour job.

This is way better than working some $10 an hour job that I hate!

mlord10, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  12. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    No it's a complete waste :)

The only difference is that some people are making 60K every month. LoL

evelinawilliams007, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  13. successpig

successpig Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the key to making money with click bank or any affiliate program is that you have to track all of your traffic generating techniques. If they are not delivering targeted visitors tweek your message or change mediums. I am doing alright with click bank and I don't even have a website.

successpig, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  14. Lotos1

Lotos1 Peon

Best Answers:
    And who are those millionaires? Are they among us? :) I have not heard of anyone making a million dollars with CB that has proof that he or she's done it. That number is too high. Maybe you should have said making tens of thousands of dollars with CB a year, but not millions.

Lotos1, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  15. mrdeflation

mrdeflation Member

Best Answers:
    well from personal experience..

Clickbank is great if you sell to men.

Women don't buy ebooks for sh*t

mrdeflation, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  16. Lotos1

Lotos1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have proof to back this up? Usually men don't like to read manuals and instructions while women are more likely to read them.

Lotos1, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  17. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess there are a few who are earning millions from clickbank per year, but not that many. However, there are a much larger amount of people earning, a nice 6 figure yearly income from clickbank

Ripped, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  18. Lotos1

Lotos1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not believe anyone makes millions a year from CB. Maybe the founders of CB do. :) The counter of the money they have paid to people on their site is most likely not accurate. It's just there to attract more people to sign up with them. This is one of the oldest tricks used in the book. :rolleyes:

Lotos1, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  19. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't think it's false, you know how much money is possible with this? Like honestly?

ExpertForumGuy, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  20. lv211

lv211 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, don't use CB. There's no money on there

lv211, Oct 10, 2009 IP