1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is ClickBank a big SCAM?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by john269, Sep 1, 2006.

1. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    I now have $150 owed to me and 5 sales on different cards including M/C and VISA.

Lets see if I get a cheque!

JZ

2. chance2b007

chance2b007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have never had any issues with their service. I guess every company has issues sometimes, but with clickbank, I think most are resolvable

chance2b007, Dec 7, 2007 IP
  3. hhobid

hhobid Guest

Best Answers:

Gave them almost 1200 hops this month and no sales whatsoever. This is a big scam.

hhobid, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  4. amitfan

amitfan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will have to start believe others too. Lately Cb has started messing up.

amitfan, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  5. Bradders

Bradders Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you bump a thread thats like 3 years old ?

B.

Bradders, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  6. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    i know ... especially when there's a "scam" thread every other day :D

antantnz, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  7. Seerlic

Seerlic Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with you 100%. Also, I understand CB shaves big time.

Seerlic, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  8. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    lol.

what a clown.

dlm, Mar 30, 2009 IP
  9. hhobid

hhobid Guest

Best Answers:
    Why do I have to be a clown? cause you work for CB or something?

How am I a clown when I can prove every bit of my stats for the month of March... Stats that I both get from the system I'm promoting CB through not to mention my web hosting stats on all subdomains/301 redirects, cause they just don't add up with the over 1200 hops that I sent them for the month of march.. If anyone wants to see my proof email me privately and I will show them the screen captures of everything.

Now your the clown, clown

hhobid, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  10. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using Clickbank for a while now. I do not really trust these guys, or all those mega "clickbank payout screenshots." Are people really that crazy on Clikcbank after all these years?

With products that are basically refundable, and "air"....I expect that they shave big time.

I have CB banners on a number of sites that I have, and only make a sale occasionally.....despite the total number of uniques I get each month on my sites.

If you use a specific Adwords campaign, then they'll probably play nicer with you....since they know you can monitor the conversion rates right up to the dot. So anything fishy, and you can call them out.

If you stick a banner on a well ranking site, you'll probably going to be disappointed. And they sure do deduct from your account, every couple of weeks.

Not really good, but that's also the problem with affiliate programs (mainly).

Reviewz, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  11. stephen082

stephen082 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I started promoting Clickbank products three months backs and till now I have got three cheques from them. I haven't experienced any scam like situation with them till now.

stephen082, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  12. bazita

bazita Peon

Best Answers:
    i had Good experience with Clickbank, the best thing to do is just to contact support, and byway check you information name, address..
    that's correct
    i hop that help :)

bazita, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  13. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    This is for the person that brought up this thread:

Have you even considered to check out when this thread was created?

Was back in 2006...

There are people earning 7K - 10K a day with clickbank (well only a few of them that I've personally spoken to), thing is if you haven't seen any check yet that means you haven't been doing what you should be doing..

Cheers
    A.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  14. hhobid

hhobid Guest

Best Answers:
    OK I'm sure out of the 10,000 people promoting CB products less then a fraction of 1% are probably making 7-10K per day. That is nothing to be happy about. This is a PONZY scam and nothing more.. I have been emailing CB about my account almost twice a month and no one responds with anything intelligent to say other then "check your hop links" It appears that the reporting is messed up or something because in cdR it shows I have sales, yet in my account reporting for each month it says '0 dollars'.... I then check the hop links and I'm sending them over 1500 a month now in quality traffic. This amount will grow every month also so I doubt it's me doing anything wrong.

Their program is shaving, I switched to other affiliate programs and paydotcom. I will ween out the CB promotions by the end of this year. Come on CB pay me my sales and stop shaving my sales. It's so obvious too. I wish someone would put out an honest program. BTW who cares about this thread being 3 years old, if we make a new thread someone will complain about it so stfu you CB cheerleader.

hhobid, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  15. T.J.

T.J. Peon

Best Answers:
    Just had a sale the other day about 13 hops...LOL 1200 hops and no sales?? How is this possible? no scams here... Maybe I can borrow some of your hops please?

I don't mean to be rude but to the creator of this thread, how is it that you have 5000+ post but you've only had 6 sales this year. Nevermind, I guess you probably have other ways your making money online of course...I hope.

T.J., Apr 4, 2009 IP
  16. pcbro34

pcbro34 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been with clickbank for over a year now and they have always paid me on time with no problems so they are definetly legit.I know many people think they "shave" sales but have yet to prove it.Don't be surprised if you have many hops and no sales because it could be as a result of other factors like the bad economy and time of month.

pcbro34, Apr 5, 2009 IP
  17. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't get too hung up on the mega checks....mega screenshots....coz I know Clickbank is a promoted by all the "gurus" out there.

If you trust these "gurus" then carry on what you're doing. Just remember the "gurus" need something to sell, and Clickbank money making methods/programs/software have always been their favorite thing to push. In particular, Clickbank....I notice....

Reviewz, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  18. danzig

danzig Peon

Best Answers:
    ClickBank is a legitimate company with a good reputation - granted they may have the odd problem now and again but that's usual with big business.

danzig, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  19. lewis69

lewis69 Peon

Best Answers:
    clickbank is not a scam they pay me every 2 week like clockwork you need to make a certain ammount of sales on different credit cards before they will pay you.
    When I first started promoting clickbank products it took till just under $200 before I recieved my first payment. They have things like this in place to stop people using their own links to get discounted products :)

lewis69, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  20. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is 1124 days old. The member " lewis69 " is trying to lift his number of posts. Well, commenting on dead threads isn't the best way to do it.

By the way, we all know that ClickBank Is Not a scam.

aladinhw, Sep 30, 2009 IP