1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much traffic required to earn 500 $ per month from Cars/Bikes blog Website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Quikrinfo, Mar 17, 2015.

I am thinking of starting a website specifically for niche Cars ,bikes.. which contains all history of top/upcoming /classic/old pattern/luxury Cars/Bikes with their launch date,description images etc..
    Please suggest can I earn ads revenue from this type of website?

Quikrinfo, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  2. nkthen

nkthen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There's a lot of variables to consider before you even talk about number of visitors.

For example:
    - Are your visitors targeted?
    - Do you host quality content?
    - Where do your visitors come from?

And many other questions to consider.

You see, there are people who can make $1000 with just 5000 visitors while there are people who make only $200 with 10,000 visitors.

nkthen, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  3. ACandi

ACandi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Quikrinfo,

If I read you right, you want to use your niche website as a publisher, that is a site where people can place ads.

Have you checked out 'Google's Adsense'?
    That seems like an easily available option for you.

LB.

ACandi, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  4. Shwepps

Shwepps Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, TS described the niche so someone who has website about that can predict how much he will earn...

Shwepps, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  5. Mo' Money

Mo' Money Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you have traffic, I am sure you can make money! more traffic meant mo money :D lol , any niche any language will make money as long the site have traffic! but if we talk how much! then you have to test by yourself! I have thousand visitor perday! content unique, seo advance and bla bla! but trafic from thirdworld! will screw everything ! lol :D i.e low cpc!

Mo' Money, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  6. businessbrother

businessbrother Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All of the people which was answered here, How old are You guys? Did You see guys the question? He asked about and You talking about some ****

Dude,

500 $ per month.

Put on your website google adsense - CPC - COST PER CLICK - means you will get money from clicks. Some system - You can share CPM Ads - Means You will get money for each 1000 impressions, it depends... Try to catch some company with POP Under - ads will comes in a new tab - PopAds . net and some POP UP. If I will think about 500 $ - I don't waste my time to make a website like this. We have got also another systems to earn a lot of money...Share ads and then You will know...

businessbrother, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  7. Angela West

Angela West Member

Best Answers:
    You can earn from any type of niche its just some niches are more popular that others.If you use that niche make sure to target correctly

Angela West, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  8. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Any type of website can earn money but only how much it worth. When we talking about money making for the website by ads, the quantity of the traffic is not the only factor but also consider the quality of the traffic. Some people can earn $500 per month with only few thousands traffic per month but some people cant even earn $100 per month with 100,000 traffic per month

lifeplayer, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  9. Shwepps

Shwepps Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Draw it mild, dude. With 100k traffic even child could make a few thousand dollars.

Shwepps, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  10. lifeplayer

Best Answers:
    If that is true, then you can visit https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/traffic.99/ , many traffic seller are selling traffic with very low price, you can simply get 100k traffic with few hundreds dollars, and you say it can generate few thousand dollar, congratz

lifeplayer, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  11. Shasta Arenburg

Shasta Arenburg Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously you do it. Because when you start a website you must have good article, content,etc. This things will give you more visitors. Then you will earn much money what you want.

Shasta Arenburg, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  12. Shwepps

Shwepps Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, I didn't consider such sort of traffic) My fault, I meant real visitors that are coming from Google, social networks and so on...

Shwepps, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  13. lifeplayer

Best Answers:
    That's what we call "quality traffic". Quality traffic is those traffic that can generate good conversion rate

lifeplayer, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  14. sharifalam72

sharifalam72 Member

Best Answers:
    No body can say that how much visitors makes 500$. It depends various factors. But you can try to increase visitors to earn more.

sharifalam72, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  15. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Obviously you can start a website thats have a unique content, good article that must be your web related. It's will be mostly so interesting that visitors must be come. It depends on your own capability. You know more visitor can give you more money that you expected. Depending on what your website is about, a large number of these techniques can be implemented to earn you cash. PPC, CPC, CTR ads are a good way to easily monetize your blog. However, to make serious money from them you will need lots of traffic.

Xochitl Shatt, Mar 31, 2015 IP