1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IS Business Banking Help Your Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by onasejaz, Oct 29, 2014.

Hello All Friends!

Does business banking help your business to grow?what is your opinion friends?

Waiting for nice replay

Regards
    Onas

onasejaz, Oct 29, 2014 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    not really sure what you are asking there.... business banking on its own doesnt really help your business. For me, having a business account separate to my personal account, helps with account keeping and record keeping purposes which is critical for tax.

With my business account, I was able to open up a paypal business account. And when users go to pay for my online web services, they can clearly see my registered business name. This helps to breed confidence. Trust me, it looks much more professional when clients pay to a business name, compared to just "some kids" email address. Again, having separate paypal account for business makes it easy to hand records over to the accountant.

matt_62, Oct 29, 2014 IP
  3. nameless7

nameless7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to take your business to the next level and find serious business partners, so business banking is one of "musts"

nameless7, Nov 12, 2014 IP