1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Bitcoin about to end?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by sundaybrew, Feb 25, 2014.

1. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

OMG! That made me so laugh!

LOOK - TEE SHIRTS !!!!! LOL LOL LOL

[​IMG]

sundaybrew, Feb 27, 2014 IP
    tdn878 likes this.
  2. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah and it will only set me back 20792 dogecoins as well! :D

tdn878, Feb 27, 2014 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  3. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Can you buy a dogcoin with a bitcoin?

Now that would be the ULTIMATE PONZI LOL

4. dailycoins

dailycoins Member

Best Answers:
    Dogecoin is nothing new and I make... I mean there are lot of people that make money with it. :D It's still one of the most profitable alt coins even though it may look and sound funny. Name doesn't make it better of worse. And yes, you can exchange Bitcoins to Dogecoins pretty much in every exchange service.

dailycoins, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  5. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    So basically , anyone could start a "coin service" now?

6. dailycoins

dailycoins Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, anyone can make their own cryptocoin and there are probably one made every single day. Most of them are just copies of Bitcoins and Litecoins (the big ones) made by people who try to make easy money with it. If they ever get added to the exchange service (nowadays it's not that easy) they'll trade their pre mined share to Bitcoins and make few thousand bucks easily. There are also few legit coins though that have potential to grow as big as Bitcoin. You never know... that's the nature of cryptocurrency at this point.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
    dailycoins, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  7. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    WOW - That kinda scares me

8. kantus

kantus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Believe it or not, Dogecoin is actually one of the more successful "alt coins" that was created. Backed by a very strong and committed community and developers. It's currently top 5 in terms of market cap value in USD.

http://coinmarketcap.com/mineable.html

kantus, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  9. tdn878

tdn878 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I know. I was only being facetious because of the name and all. All jokes aside, how does the ROI and mineability of Dogecoins compare to Litecoins? I know plenty of people still in the crypto mining game and they tell me that litecoins are probably the best bet right now due to the high difficulty of bitcoin mining.

Of course there are other way more profitable "methods" of acquiring alt coins, but let's not get into them here..

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
    tdn878, Feb 27, 2014 IP
  10. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Though I was thinking about the downfall of bitcoin, the latest news from many government authorities and banks who are getting interested by bitcoin, also, MtGox disapearance is just a stop, it's like the biggest PTC (neobux) going off business tomorrow, it will take sometimes to recover but the business will definitly not stop there. Many platforms are now adding security measures to transactions and I believe that before the summer, this story will be gone and dusted

IG2010, Mar 2, 2014 IP
  11. xtcpoker

xtcpoker Active Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer this one.

[​IMG]

xtcpoker, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  12. antiddos

antiddos Peon

Best Answers:
    Moneycoins)

antiddos, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  13. HarryWhite93

HarryWhite93 Member

Best Answers:
    It's definitely not the end of BitCoin, that ending is nowhere near. Why would BitCoin end when so many business and services are just starting to accept it for payments & services? I think before the end of 2015 we will see big online marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon take on cryptocurrencies, probably originally starting only with BitCoin but then moving onto others such as LiteCoin.

And although you may laugh now at DogeCoin, it has an insanely huge memberbase behind it, and it has the ability to go much further than it's gone. In fact, now would be a good time to get into DogeCoin as the prices are crazy-low, but that's a different matter anyways. :)

HarryWhite93, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  14. ndanev

ndanev Peon

Best Answers:
    As ECB announced on their last meeting that they will too engage in the "cheap money" scheme as their colleagues from US FED it's without doubt a good moment to purchase COINS.
    However BTC is highly speculative, there is huge volatility and you should realize the risks as very very high, but along with those high risks the potentials to earn are even higher, which is why many big investors already have a good portion of coins in their wallets.
    Buy coins such as AnonCoins, that have huge potential and are practical at this stage. Let's be honest the coins markets are still predominately used for illegal purposes just like Liberty Reserve or e-gold before them. Anon Coins offer a platform for all fraudsters to use and its big enough as well.
    To purchase altcoins such as LTC is always prefered towards buying BTC as, they will rise in value faster, they are also superior in technological aspect (where it takes a 10 min to validate BTC transaction LTC takes only 2 mins with the same resource power used).
    The only reason an investor would look at doge is actually the huge volumes of trade. If anyone want to invest in coins it's best to create portfolio of few alt coins.
    But I'd definitely advice anyone to purchase coins now. Cheap money = lower unemployment but also higher inflation and bigger risks for collapse and new economic crisis.
    If you are intraday forex traders I`d advice using anoncoin as it provides very good opportunity with little risk to do 10%-50% profit on your investment every day. It moves in predictable matter and has huge price jumps and drops

ndanev, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  15. Premium_Domain_sales

Premium_Domain_sales Active Member

Best Answers:
    BTC is growing day by day. lot of people started to using it.

Premium_Domain_sales, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  16. ndanev

ndanev Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to also add that among investors there is belief bitcoin is in bubble stage. Over 90% of profesional investors to be somewhat precise. Indeed there are many uncertainties with bitcoin also it's backed by nothing, where it's falesely believed fiat currencies are backed by nothing, which is not true. However bitcoin is, in my view, in stage of consolidation which is very good as it has potential to grow a lot more. Lack of widespread usage of bitcoin along with legal uncertanties for the future of bitcoin are the 2 biggest factors to drive concerns with it.
    As Soros says, the first thing he does when he sees a bubble is to buy/"go long" the stock.

ndanev, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  17. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The 'investment' or forex implications of BTC are secondary considerations, and at any rate are long range issues (think not in terms of 3-4 months, but 3-4 YEARS in terms of estimating a cryptocurrency's future value). The main utility of BTC remains its role as a private, independent currency, for which there is a strong, stable and international market demand.

It is the traditional currencies of the major banks and governments that are expected to take a massive volatile turn in the coming months, so it's helpful to know there is a medium of exchange out there that is independent of institutional control, that can pick up the pieces once the conventional financial system goes kaput.

melprise, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  18. ndanev

ndanev Peon

Best Answers:
    I absolutely agree. It is always important to try gather information for all the "pros" and "cons". Nothing is perfect and bitcoin has its weaknesses, to undervalue the risks involved is but not very smart.

ndanev, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  19. ladymacbeth9

ladymacbeth9 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think we can safely say now that companies like Dell and NewEgg and Tiger direct, not to mention some universities are accepting Bitcoin as legal currency and the government has moved to begin some means of regulation, as evidenced by the fact that the IRS classified Bitcoins as capital assets and subject to capital gains taxes earlier this year, Bitcoin is probably here to stay. I'm even seeing some people using it like gold and silver for short term investment and venture capitalists are all over it lately. There are a lot of skeptical people because of the privacy inherent in Bitcoin, but.. even with the debacle that has ensued in some of the brokerages, and the means to use it for illegal gains, people are still buying and the reality is you can pay an illegal bill or buy a hooker with a dollar bill too, you just have to be more circumspect. I doubt that Bitcoin are going anywhere.

ladymacbeth9, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  20. StormVZ

StormVZ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Indeed, Bitcoins is now growing at a more stable rate now with huge companies accepting payments.

StormVZ, Jul 21, 2014 IP