1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Barack Obama the Antichrist? SERIOUSLY?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Corwin, Jan 8, 2013.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

The definition of "cool internet hipsters" has really changed. :)

gworld, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  2. Emma Pollard

Emma Pollard Active Member

Best Answers:
    @O-nation, I completely agree. Thats why I am working from home, becoming independant of the state and raising my kids the right way, trying to break the cycle of debt for myself.
    I also think that the Govenment sould make the big companies pay the tax that they owe from years of creative accounting and off shore banking. Collectively they owe more than the national debt!

Emma Pollard, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I certainly hope that is the case, and having your own business is a great thing. Most people simply cant afford to take the time off work to take such a risk, as 90% of small businesses fail.

Individuals cheat the government every bit as much as the big businesses do. Lets face it, nobody likes to pay taxes. When you add in all the revenue collected by drug dealers, small businesses of every sort, including online businesses, overstatement of deductions, private sales of goods(like cars) with misstated values for sales tax purposes, the combined value of such petty fraud likely far exceeds what large companies avoid in taxes. The base is much broader.

Big businesses make easier targets simply because there are fewer of them, and the amounts are much large on a per transaction basis. That size is the very same reason they are able to legally avoid taxes via legislation created in their favor by their friends in the government, many of whom either used to work, or end up working for the very same firms who are avoiding taxes.

Obamanation, Feb 25, 2013 IP