1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is backlinks still important for Rank?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by clownasd, Jan 7, 2018.

1. pagecoder

pagecoder Banned

Best Answers:
    After the latest update, back links are more active ingredient of Google Algorithm as now you need back links from high quality forums or blogs on page that has relevant content and has good ranking.

pagecoder, May 29, 2018 IP
  2. quicksolution4u

quicksolution4u Member

Best Answers:
    YES back links play a very important role to improve rank Positions. For more detailed information please PM me.

quicksolution4u, Jun 6, 2018 IP
  3. Brad Batborf

Brad Batborf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    DoFollow Backlinks from authoritative sources should represent 80% of your backlink profile, with 20% being NoFollow. Ensuring the backlinks are providing accurate anchor text is equally important. We have seen some very interesting things in 2018 regarding black hat SEO practices on our clients' websites, with companies using blog commenting which points back to their competitors site, in an effort to destroy their rankings.
    Disavowing bad links is also important in creating a solid website profile. Hope this helps.

Brad Batborf, Jun 17, 2018 IP
  4. shana clup

shana clup Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Bcaklinks are important if you want rank.

shana clup, Jun 21, 2018 IP
  5. Smith King

Smith King Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Backlinks are very much important for ranking but what are the best way to get good backlinks to rank website in USA

Smith King, Jun 24, 2018 IP
  6. Werby1

Werby1 Peon

Best Answers:
    New to forum but so far am enjoying it very much.

Natural and Quality Backlinks are more important than ever especially with targeted keyword phrases on smaller sites. I have found that so many local and small businesses avoid good backlinking strategies and rely on pay-per-click advertising. This leaves a lot of opportunity for smaller sites to outrank there competitors with just a few natural backlinks. These site need to continuous monitoring and verification that the sites backlinking are also good content and avoid any unnatural patterns like reciprocal linking.

Quality over Quantity
    Verify and monitor your backlinks constantly

Werby1, Jul 10, 2018 IP
  7. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, quality backlinks are being counted by Google. But remember come out from the creation of traditional backlinking, nowadays it is very important to have a natural link to your website. Also, you have to take care about anchor text, that should not look like spam.

MayurKawale, Jul 23, 2018 IP
  8. aa kafy

aa kafy Banned

Best Answers:
    No, Now a days Backlinks is not enough for ranking. Content is king, so please regular post your site. new, fresh, unique content. reviews

aa kafy, Jul 23, 2018 IP
  9. michellealese

michellealese Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the quality of the backlinks. Relevant backlinks from high DA, trustworthy websites will be very beneficial.

michellealese, Aug 22, 2018 IP
  10. OllyF

OllyF Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that quality original content is very important - 1000 words +. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that traffic is suddenly going to arrive at your site. No shortcuts - just hard work using social networking and building relationships.

OllyF, Sep 3, 2018 IP
  11. PokerBabe

PokerBabe Member

Best Answers:
    I know people say a lot about backlinks but honestly I never really focused on it on purpose as other people do. I still happened to have articles ranked high (sometimes in position zero with rich snippet). Yep, I am definitely not overthinking it.

When I link out myself though, I make sure it's legit quality websites.

PokerBabe, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  12. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you have a good grasp of keyword research, searchers intent and on-page seo. People don't realize these are 99% of what it takes to rank. If lots of backlinks are needed something went wrong somewhere with these 3 elements.

kjh-08, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  13. PokerBabe

PokerBabe Member

Best Answers:
    I started fairly recently but had a good foundation, I guess. You just made my day with your comment, thank you very much :)

PokerBabe, Sep 10, 2018 IP
    kjh-08 likes this.
  14. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For sure.
    Backlinks is one of the main ranking factors as well as content and keywords.

MatBerrows, Oct 1, 2018 IP