1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Article Marketing Enough?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by GrantDraper, Jan 10, 2011.

1. GrantDraper

GrantDraper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah there probably are, but on a consistent basis, I can do the likes of blog commenting, forum posting, article submission. There are others, but they are easy enough for me.

GrantDraper, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  2. onlineprime08

onlineprime08 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been doing some blog commenting these past few days to and I do think it's a good method too.

onlineprime08, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  3. seoexpertuk

seoexpertuk Peon

Best Answers:
    Only one type of activities never work. Try other activities.

seoexpertuk, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  4. CheapSEO

CheapSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    I have visited your blog and you are providing article writing services, but your question is not good if you are a writer because a writer can writer anything good on any topics, is it write? then why not work for clients and be writer as a freelancer.

If you want to promote your site using article marketing, then no problem, write unique articles and profiles, submit to them on millions free ads sites, article sites and forums, sure! you will get profit.

CheapSEO, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  5. ruzler

ruzler Banned

Best Answers:
    I think that article marketing is not very profitable, social networking is better

ruzler, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  6. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Like I said earlier... You're going to get Yes and No answers and you're also going to get answers from people here that are just going along with what others are saying in this thread and really have no clue....lmao!

The best bet is to give it a go yourself. If it works, stick with it.. If it doesn't and you need a little more to get you there, then I suggest trying a Press Release or 2. Those work wonders, if obviously done correctly.

You want some help with anything, hit me up...;)

GuruCreation, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  7. AirForce1

AirForce1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Personally, I would like to recommend using press releasing for SERP purpose since you could put direct contextual backlinks in your presses. This would be more helpful than resource box on article submission.

all the best,

AirForce1, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  8. onlineprime08

onlineprime08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Correct. But although social networks are better,
    Article Marketing is still good like press release.

onlineprime08, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  9. arunthe

arunthe Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    I agree with johneva because nice comment..
    Basicly just like everybody else has already now told you no defo not enough depending on what keywords your targetting. You firstly need to consider on-page optimization before worrying about promoting your website IMO.

Make sure your site has good design with proper use of tags and attributes needed for well optimized site, seo friendly url's, good page loading speed, ect. Then go ahread and promote once thats all inline, but dont stick to just one method, get your URL about in as many ways as you can, social networking, email sigs and marketing, article directorys, normal directorys (niche and local directorys in particular), blog posting, forum sigs/posting, link baiting with great content, ect

arunthe, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  10. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on how good the article is, and the article directories that it has been submitted to, always stick with the bestin Ezinearticles and Goarticles

golfpro1, Jan 29, 2011 IP
  11. onlineprime08

onlineprime08 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do more than article marketing though.
    But if you think it is enough, then it is up to you.

My only advice is to try out new ways other than article marketing if you wish too.
    Who knows, what you think is the best, have something much greater than it is.

Try social bookmarking, social networking, forum postings, directory submission, blogging, and many more.

onlineprime08, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  12. logoonlinepros

logoonlinepros Member

Best Answers:
    You need to do more SEO work like forum posting, blog commenting, link submission and other link building work.

logoonlinepros, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  13. AA_Shah

AA_Shah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah it's true that article marketing is one of the methods implemented to increase your site visibility in various search engines particularly in Big G but it's not the only method.

As others suggested you must go for social bookmarking, blog commenting & forum posting etc etc etc to improve your site ranking and traffic as there is no limit for these factors any webmaster can visualize about.

Keep trying and keep getting its return........

AA_Shah, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  14. d2minc

d2minc Member

Best Answers:
    Article marketing is just one the many ways to get links. You should always try to diversify your links.

d2minc, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  15. Frost1

Frost1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed!

Your competitor can be using multiple methods to build back links ( including article marketing ) while you're only using article marketing.

Frost1, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  16. jafseo

jafseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing is just only one linkbuilding technique. It is important one but simply doing article marketing doesn't work. Need to concentrate on other techniques as well.

jafseo, Jan 31, 2011 IP