1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Arcade Games Niche Still Profitable?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mkcoy, May 14, 2015.

Hello all, are there any folks on here in games arcade niche?

Are you still running old arcades or starting new ones still?

It used to be a niche I was into and thinking of trying a few new things.

Mainly with WordPress, was thinking about building a plugin that showed all most popular, most played games as these used to have a better CPC for the big games. What would you think of this? Would it be something you'd be interested in trying? Let me know if so, looking for inspiration. :)

Mkcoy, May 14, 2015 IP
  2. oaksvirals

oaksvirals Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can make money with just about any niche including arcade games. Pick something your passionate about and then run with it. The key is to be "the one" in your field. Become the one by being different and standing out.

oaksvirals, May 16, 2015 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What does that have to do with if the arcade niche is still profitable or not?? Filler crap just to post a link. Please dont post in any of my threads again.

Mkcoy, May 16, 2015 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    FYI, that poster is just a spammer who likely will never read your reply. There is a report button under every post where you can report such spamming to the moderators and they will remove it from the thread and ban the poster. I have already reported this one.

jrbiz, May 16, 2015 IP
    Mkcoy likes this.