1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is anyone able to add new sites?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by benitez17, Sep 24, 2009.

Since my total weight was reduced significantly when the co-op was changed a couple weeks ago, I would like to add some new sites to get my weight back up. However, when I add a new site, it validates, but the weight is 0, and there is no link to Validate/Calculate Weight Now.

Has anyone else seen this problem, and is there anything that can be done to fix it?

benitez17, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  2. hasen

hasen Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't validate any time you want now because there is no Google API. It has 0 because I think every site does at the moment and certainly a new site would because it takes time to build up. Hopefully it will be fixed at some point.

hasen, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  3. benitez17

benitez17 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My older sites still have the ability to validate, even though the Google API key is gone. Hopefully we can get an answer from Shawn or someone else in a position to know how this is supposed to work.

benitez17, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  4. hasen

hasen Peon

Best Answers:
    That's true, mine are the same but I think its just a side effect of the way Shawn removed the API functionality. You can still click to validate on those old sites but I don't think its actually working like that.

hasen, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  5. benitez17

benitez17 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great news, the site is now up to a weight of 1! You'd think 5 links on 100,000 pages on a site with about 500 pageviews a day and 35,000 pages indexed by Google would do a little better than that.

benitez17, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  6. Jontish

Jontish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing, some good information here.

Jontish, Oct 13, 2009 IP