1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Any New Update Hit Websites

Discussion in 'Google' started by Whitevox India, Apr 24, 2019.

Saw, many websites are losing ranking and many who do not do anything are ranking ahead of them, is there any concern of it or update from Google.

Whitevox India, Apr 24, 2019 IP
  2. onlinebusinesscasestudies

onlinebusinesscasestudies Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "and many who do not do anything are ranking ahead of them"? What do you mean they don't do anything? Btw, in case you didn't know you can check new updates from these trusted sources: https://searchengineland.com/library/google/google-algorithm-updates and https://moz.com/google-algorithm-change

Did this help?

3. Whitevox India

Whitevox India Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, thanks for the revert,

When we search on google, we saw some old websites losing there ranking and some new 6month or 1-year-old website ranking higher
    When we check on-page n some off page activities nothing found curious that can help them to rank high either they don't have 30+ backlinks but still old once going down and a new one coming up how.

Whitevox India, Apr 29, 2019 IP
  4. smo

smo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ranking keeps on changing and new sites get chance to come up top for a period. During this google monitors the user response and evaluate. Such promotion should be backed by positive reaction from the users. The cycle continues with some stable and authoritative sites keep gaining always and low quality sites falls back.

Imagine in the absence of such cycle, new quality sites will never get traffic from google.

smo, Apr 29, 2019 IP
  5. Gadi and Deborah Slade

Gadi and Deborah Slade Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    By the way, Many times google update their website ranking aspects that's why we see the difference in website position on the search engine.

Gadi and Deborah Slade, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  6. Speedy_J

Speedy_J Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, the signs are there but we'll see what next few days/week brings. Hold on tight.

Speedy_J, May 2, 2019 IP
  7. onlinebusinesscasestudies

onlinebusinesscasestudies Peon

Best Answers:
    This will always be like this, so there's never point in agonizing why the SERPs are changing, they do, and yes, sometimes (pretty frequently I'd say) you'll see sh*t sites ranking ahead of you.

If you ask me, the biggest sites that rank in the fitness industry for example (I have a site there that's why I'm familiar with it) are total pieces of garbage. Why does Google rank them? Obviously because of high authority status, nothing else:

• they have 100 word posts of regurgitated 1000 year old advice that everyone knows and helps no one to actually implement it
    • they hide their content behind 100 image slides and ads etc...
    I would go insane if I believed the lie that "oh Google just wants to rank the best websites ahead so they must be doing something better than you do, they have better content etc..." That's just BS. I think it's just best to accept that Google is many times a terrible search engine, and do whatever you can to build more high quality backlinks and content...

That's your only play, but even then don't be surprised to see shitty sites rank ahead of you (whether big authority sites or smaller shittier sites that got lucky).

Steve