1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is an online payments processor sign up really tied to just the website you sign up with?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by theforamyst, Oct 25, 2018.

When you try to sign up to online payment processors like CCBill, Stripe, Epoch, Verotel and Paysa they want to know the URL for the website on which you want to accept payments. But what if you have several websites and webshops you want to use your account with?
    Is such a sign up really tied to just the website you sign up with? Or can you sign up w/ let's say a more general ecom store or website but then use your account also for other (ecom or adult) websites you have?

theforamyst, Oct 25, 2018 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you have one central page to accept all payments? Are you trying to get around an issue with their terms of service?

Karen May Jones, Oct 25, 2018 IP
  3. theforamyst

theforamyst Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean one central page on all the different websites?
    No, I don't have an issue w/ their Terms but just looking for an easy way to sign up only once and use it on my other sites. I know most payment processors don't accept adult websites. But once I get accepted on a adult content accepting payment processor, will I be able to use that account on my other adult sites? How to do this?
    And perhaps create another account at a 'normal' paym. processor to use that account on my non-adult sites. Does anyone have tips regarding this?

theforamyst, Oct 25, 2018 IP
  4. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You said you have to give the processing company a weblink, Can't you redirect your sales to that weblink after you make one specific page just for payments? I probably don't understand your issue. I apologize.

Karen May Jones, Oct 26, 2018 IP