1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is an ebook directory (PR3 website) can be a good source for link building?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by pdfmania, Mar 9, 2012.

Dear DP members,

I've re-concepted my PR-3 website, it was an ebook directory where I listed ebooks I like and some friends asked me for. I was only able to accept ebook request from emails from friends since I didn't have much time to respond to the requests. Besides, I only hosted it on a small server. As a web programmer, I did it in my only spare time. Now I try to re-concept my website and provide my visitors a feature to share their own ebooks (must be their original ebooks). I will not host their ebooks but just provide a link to each ebook landing page or ebook download page. I have some questions as follow :

- If I put a do-follow link pointing to members' landing page or download page of the ebook, will it be a good source of backlink to them? I just want to make it as a win-win solution. Members can promote their ebooks, my visitors can find good ebooks and I can enrich my ebook collections.
    - What should I do to promote my website since I can't make lots of ebooks in short moment, besides, I still have to code some scripts for the web and change the look of my website?

My website is on my signature.
    Thanks for any comments.

pdfmania, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  2. rcajht

rcajht Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, I think so, and some other free article websites.

rcajht, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  3. pdfmania

pdfmania Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply, I'm starting to put the feature to my website

pdfmania, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  4. kannikuku

kannikuku Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, it can be...

kannikuku, Mar 15, 2012 IP