1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is alexa rank increase it's good thing or bad

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sharonwilliams, Sep 12, 2016.

1. CuriousMinds

CuriousMinds Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no valid motivations that even make sense for me to make it up? I'll have a look at references but you would probably disregard them as not "credible" anyways. You need to understand, that if you gave your input properly in the first place, it would have been more heavily respected and would have made a bigger statement to people who will search up this question in the future. It just feels you're bitter over something you could have corrected rather than just attacked.

Anyways back on topic, OP it doesn't have as much influence as it use to. That's the straight forward answer.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    CuriousMinds, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  2. NatStringer

NatStringer Peon

Best Answers:
    In general terms, the lower the number the better. However, how Alexa actually calculates your 'rank' is a grey area and has nothing to do with Google. I really wouldn't worry about it at all

NatStringer, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  3. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't take Alexa ranking seriously. It doesn't directly reflect to your overall SEO efforts.
    If you want to improve your rankings then focus on your target audience, marketing strategies and the onpage optimization of your site.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 21, 2016 IP