1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Adwords campaign require for Different Country?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Md Nazmul Islam, Jul 22, 2014.

Our market place in UK sell products in UK based. Now We are expanding to sell in USA.
    I have a Adword campaign in google.co.uk. Is it necessary to setup campaign in google.com or just setup another campaign targeting USA? What is the best solution for me?

Md Nazmul Islam, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best practice is to make a new campaign to target new country.

Fer0, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  3. Praveen Pandey

Praveen Pandey Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Nazmul,

let me tel you very clear that you don't need to create any different account if you want to promote your business in different country. You never create your accounts on any google country specific domain. for example your gmail id is your google account and you can access any google services across the world with the same google account (gmail id) by default which is .com id.

your adwords account allows you to target any combination of geographic location to show your ads. so if you want to promote your business in usa then just simply create new campaign in your adwords account and select USA or (you have option to target one or many state or cities in USA) as a target location allocate budget to that campaign and some basic setting, create ads and keywords in adgroups and you are good to go Live with ads.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further confusion. I'll more happy to help you?

Praveen Pandey, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  4. Md Nazmul Islam

Md Nazmul Islam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you two.

Md Nazmul Islam, Jul 24, 2014 IP