1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is adsense right for my site?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by liydjw3, Nov 15, 2009.

I can't work out whether adsense will be right for my site or not. Take a look at the site and tell me what you think. I don't want to lose customers because adsense may make the site look 'unprofessional'.

www.websitebrocour.com

LIYD

liydjw3, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  2. MoneyTopList.com

MoneyTopList.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have visited your website and I don't think that adsense is a good way for you. You have already mentioned the reason -- it would look unprofessional. Personally, I wouldn't believe that it is a successful company when it needs to make additional bucks using adsense.

However, if you want to try to earn some money with adsense you may consider this solution -- to promote your company, create some niche website with some useful information. Use this website to promote your main business and also place adsense there. This way you will not hurt your reputation.

To earn additional money from your main website you can use some affiliate program. But do not promote it using banners (it would have the same effect like placing adsense). Rather use text link in your content -- simply recommend to your clients products which can be benefical for them.

MoneyTopList.com, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  3. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your site looks very incomplete.

internetmarketingiq, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  4. travisl

travisl Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that a adsense box would look good on the bottom and even on the left side!

Hope this helps

travisl, Nov 15, 2009 IP