1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Adsense Dead?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by kazimuhith, Apr 19, 2014.

Guys,

Is adsense dead ? Has anyone made more than $ 1000 per month with adsense in recent months ?

Kazi

kazimuhith, Apr 19, 2014 IP
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    What makes you think Adsense is dead? Every web site I go, Adsense is still the most popular means of advertising. I really doubt those who really earn the money will tell you. Those who do not earn any will claim they earn $100 000 a month to sell their ebook on how to earn $100 000 at $0.99

wisdomtool, Apr 19, 2014 IP
    JoshSmith100, ryan_uk and Nusaint like this.
  3. kazimuhith

kazimuhith Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi wisdomtool,

Thanks for your prompt reply . To be honest , I have some affiliate websites that get low amount of traffic . I use several adsense ads in the sidebars - which earns me a meager few cents per month .
    But I want to make few websites to target adsense . However , I have learnt from forum discussions that adsense has ceased to be as profitable as it used to be . So, I am skeptical of this decision . Hence , the above question .

4. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I guess you should try to add in some original content, affiliates are doom. U have low traffic how do you expect your adsense to be high?

wisdomtool, Apr 19, 2014 IP
  5. kazimuhith

kazimuhith Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Actually , I wanted to share my website to this forum and ask for suggestions on the tweaks that can be made to increase adsense revenue . But I am not sure whether the TOS of this forum will allow it.

6. cehago

cehago Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i earn 200-300 $ every month but since may 2013 I earned 3000$ :(

cehago, Apr 19, 2014 IP
  7. mitdrissia

mitdrissia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The main focus on your website needs to be giving value to your visitors. You can do this by creating content that people are interested in.
    Build high quaity backlinks by making use of forums, blog commenting, Q&A sites and many more methods.
    Pm me if you need free information on how to get targeted traffic and higher adsense income. But you need to work hard to achieve this and be consistent with the posting of your content.

mitdrissia, Apr 19, 2014 IP
  8. kazimuhith

kazimuhith Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,
    How many websites do you use to earn this revenue ? In which niches ?

9. kazimuhith

kazimuhith Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Actually the hardest challenge for me is to get targeted traffic and increase traffic. I would really appreciate some advice on traffic generation and revenue maximization .

Thanks for your response .
    Kazi

10. kazimuhith

kazimuhith Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Has anyone tried Chitika ?

kazimuhith, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  11. ineedfreedom

ineedfreedom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is still the number one way to learn how to make money online, then you move on to start making affiliate based websites, i believe that is where the cash is.

ineedfreedom, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  12. kazimuhith

kazimuhith Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can anyone please refer a course on adsense which shows all the steps involved to create , promote and manage a successful adsense authority ( or niche ) site ?

13. ineedfreedom

ineedfreedom Active Member

Best Answers:
    You dont need a course, just Google any questions you have man, make a site, Post One Unique Article a Day, That is well written and informative, Build good internal links, make sure Your keyword density is under 2% / You will have an Authority page in no time. Also Make sure you play around with were you put your adsense ads ( put them in different places and see what position converts best).

EDIT: Also Make a Facebook Page to Promote it.. Social Media is a great way to keep people coming back to your site.

ineedfreedom, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  14. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're mistaking death for "Is it easy to make lots of money from AdSense?" Like most things online, it starts out easy, then every nincompoop with half a brain cell comes along and does it, the market floods and it gets a lot tougher to keep earning.

AdSense is still the best advertising revenue available: it's just not as easy to generate that revenue as it used to be.

Yes. It sucks.

You won't find what you're looking for, IMHO. Every course goes through all the basic stuff but doesn't actually touch on the things you want to know... because they're extremely hard to teach and very specific to the niche you choose. I have never, ever seen any guide that says more than half a dozen forum posts covering the basics of setting up, ad placement and things like "post regularly".

Plus, of course, the usual out-of-date input from idiots who think spinning articles is a good idea, getting 1,000 forum backlinks from a paid service is awesome and having 20,000 Facebook fans miraculously appear overnight indicates real popularity.

TIEro, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  15. kazimuhith

kazimuhith Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Truly appreciate your response guys . Now , 2 questions on targeting keywords .
    1) What should be the minimum exact match search in google keyword planner and minimum CPC ? Should I target the keyword such as " mesothelioma lawyers in usa " that has 170 exact match search and has cpc of $ 181 ?( keyword planner image attached)
    2) How should I judge the competition ?

Attached Files:

16. Aaysus

Aaysus Peon

Best Answers:
    Many people make big bucks from AdSense, but they put a lot of time into it. It isn't easy to make a ton of money real fast from AdSense.

Aaysus, May 4, 2014 IP
  17. Andrus

Andrus Active Member

Best Answers:
    adsense still rocks! it is all about quality content and visitors. Not just visitors, but actual visitors and the more the better. Of course a niche plays a major role.

A finance related blog with 10k visitors a month will likely make much more from adsense than a general "funny videos" web site with 100k+ visitors.

Also it is a big difference are your visitors from lets say U.S. or China.

Andrus, May 5, 2014 IP
  18. garrettg

garrettg Peon

Best Answers:
    is it better than to stick with adsense or go with a more targeted ad network like "Adprime Health" or "Remedy Health Media" if you have a consumer health related blog?

garrettg, May 6, 2014 IP
  19. tracker22

tracker22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Adsense remains the best solution for publishers. :)

tracker22, May 6, 2014 IP
  20. Areesha Noor

Areesha Noor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I tried Chitka. I am not sure it's Good for every one. I mean it's only best for USA traffic. one day I received about 16K visitor, 90% from google Search engine and earning only 1.5$. So now i am using Google adsense and Infolinks and both are good for me.

Areesha Noor, May 18, 2014 IP