1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is AdCenter Now Fully Operational?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by Pahrump Mike, Apr 30, 2006.

I just signed up for AdCenter (I had been using my wife's account for my stuff). I just clicked on sign-up today and I was immediately sent to the sign-up form. I entered my information, and I got an account. I didn't see any notices anywhere about this being a limited or special offering. I am beginning to suspect that this may be the "soft" opening, and MSN will be announcing soon that they are fully operational and ready.

Pahrump Mike, Apr 30, 2006 IP
  2. r32faisal

r32faisal Active Member

Best Answers:
    seems to be for advertisers only

r32faisal, May 1, 2006 IP
  3. dfsweb

dfsweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is bollocks: "Microsoft adCenter does not currently support the web browser you are using. Please sign in using Internet Explorer 6+. More about system requirements" :mad:

I am using Firefox because because I get pop-ups all the time with I.E. and never get them with Mozilla Firefox. I think a company the size of Microsoft shouldn't be designing sites that don't run on all browsers. I think that's pretty outrageous. I refuse to sign up until they make their sign up process compatible with Firefox. :rolleyes:

dfsweb, May 3, 2006 IP
  4. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    There so stupid that they don't even support Mac users!!!! grrrr!!!!! I want in!!!! Don't they want money from us Mac users?!?! :confused:

Nintendo, May 4, 2006 IP