1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Iraq shoe thrower sentenced to three years in jail

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Mar 12, 2009.

1. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

Peaple like Bush get and stay in power and commit their crimes against humanity because of supporters like these in this thread...

This man bush, broke all international laws and invaded Iraq, he went to Iraq illigaly, the regime in Iraq is an American puppet regime, so it is not a democratic one, plus by international law occupation is illigal, and the people under occupation have the legal right to fight the occupation forces, but people here on this forum are preaching what is lawful and what not.....

I would be ashamed of myself if I supported such a destructive man like bush.

The journalist threw showes, but he caused no harm the failed president, all he did it is he expressed the feelings of millions of Iraqis and the feelings of hundreds of millions if not billions of people around the world.

ST12, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  2. touchAshley

touchAshley Active Member

Best Answers:
    ST12, this thread isn't about Bush being a war criminal. It is about an Iraqi getting sentenced for throwing a shoe at Bush.

3 years in prison for assaulting a foreign world leader is a light sentence if you ask me. Something tells me that you'd still be bitching if he got sentenced to 6 months to a year because "wah wah bush is a war criminal". Guess what? Two wrongs don't make a right.

touchAshley, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  3. Barack Obama

Barack Obama Guest

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

This improvised monument with children's shoes was set up in Washington in honor of Muntazer al-Zaidi :)

Barack Obama, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  4. worldman

worldman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would dare you to throw a shoe at Sadam during his reign of terror and see if he didn't take away your manhood for it at the very least.

worldman, Mar 14, 2009 IP
  5. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for putting Bush in line with Saddam ....

Saddam never killed thousands of Americans, unlike Bush who is responsible for hundreds of thousands of Iraqis.

If Saddam had killed hundreds of thousands of Americans and somebody threw his shoes at him I would have defended the man who threw the shoes since it is nothing more than a well deserved political statment.
    Evil does not like the truth. That's why they want to punish the truth teller so that Evil can rule over men for as long as possible.

Since the power of Satan took charge in America, it manifested itself in a spectacular show.
    America is now harvesting the fruits of the seeds that people like Bush and his supporters like you have planted.

ST12, Mar 15, 2009 IP
  6. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    it was not a statement....it was a physical attack.

no country allows attacks on individuals....even if they are criminals....convicted, acquitted or undertrials.

sachin410, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  7. touchAshley

touchAshley Active Member

Best Answers:
    The truth teller? All this man did was display his ignorance by making a stupid move that landed him in jail for 3 years. There's ways to tell the truth, and throwing a shoe at the President is not one.

What did this Iraqi get done by doing this? Some fans, some haters and some jail time.

touchAshley, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  8. worldman

worldman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lets say that hypothetically you are right and Bush is a murderer who committed genocide on the Iraqis. Let me ask you which is worse,

A man who kills his own race?
    Or a man who kills another race?

And tell me in which on of those Bush and Saddam falls into?

worldman, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  9. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    from the point of yours if Hitler has not killed nazis , so he can be called the less murderer than Saddam ?

ziya, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  10. Jnex

Jnex Member

Best Answers:
    But he never did actually assault him, it was attempted assault, perhaps he would have been given 10 years if Bush never ducked. Does anyone know what that guy got for throwing an egg at the then Deputy Prime Minister of the uk, John Prescott.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XTiI1e-wVc

One is not worse than the other in my opinion, they are equally wicked acts.

Jnex, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  11. sachin410

Best Answers:
    murder is a crime. attempted murder is also a crime.

robbery is a crime. attempted robbery is also a crime.

assault is a crime. attempted assault is also a crime.

12. Jnex

Jnex Member

Best Answers:
    True but in western nations, isn't the degree of the penalty for a crime normally categorized on whether it's attempted or actual or have i got this wrong?

Jnex, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  13. sachin410

Best Answers:
    Yup.

I guess if the shoe had hit its target, the man would have got 5 or 7 years.

14. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    if there is a foreign leader that responsible for killing thousands of indonesian life, men, women and children, and come to speak as s/he is our hero that bring democracy...
    it will not only shoes that trown at...
    may a bullet in the head

people who still defending bush, simply because the sh*t is not happen in their homes, it's happen far-far away from their homes while they eating steak and drink cold beer.

bfebrian, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  15. worldman

worldman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Damn right. Killing another race is not as bad as killing your own flesh and blood.

That's why the slavery in Africa was more worse in a certain degree than that in the US because they enslaved their own people. Whites in America enslaved blacks.

Attempted assault is a crime you know.

Whatever you say.

As much as I hate the leader of China, Iran and N. Korea I would never tell anyone it is OK for someone to throw a shoe at them when they are speaking. And yet these guys have more blood on their hand then former President Bush.

worldman, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  16. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He got the proper sentence for sure. Political problems should be faced politically. I wonder why he did not dare to throw a shoe at Saddam, he was much worser as a person then Bush(in my opinion).

webcosmo, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  17. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    you think you hate enough?
    did those leaders killed your friends? your family? destroyed your homes and ruins your country?
    think what will you do when somehow the china invaded your country and killed everyone that you love?
    and somehow you had the chance, face to face with the china leaders?

what will you do?

if that happen to me, I will looking for frontal asault hit them in the face, or maybe just throw anything to their faces.

18. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bush is a legitimate target for any and all Iraqis! By international law (and even the US law according to an attorney I spoke with) HE IS A WAR CRIMINAL. He is personally responsible for the Abu Grahib tortures and for the endless war crimes against the Iraqis which continue till this day. Over 4mln Iraqis were forced to leave their homes and move to Jordan Syria and many EU countries. Soon thousands of Iraqis will settle in US.
    And one more important thing: US was never authorized BY UN to INVADE IRAQ!!!
    The war criminal is on the loose, but the one who has the legal right and obligation to fight the war criminal is put in jail. What a shame on humanity!!!

ST12, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  19. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    don't forget that he - george w bush - gave pardon to him self, so no one will be able to charge him for all the criminals act that he committed.

20. Jnex

Jnex Member

Best Answers:
    Says who?

Might not seem as bad but if the victims could speak out, they will tell you there's no difference to them, they are dead, no matter who killed them.
    I'm well aware of this but you missed the point of why i made this point.

Jnex, Mar 17, 2009 IP