1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IRAN : We will not stop , and we are ready for WAR

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by commandos, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Ljay

Ljay Peon

Best Answers:

Well, war wouldn't be good. The current iranian govt may be extremists but that doesn't make them idiots by any stretch. Sabre rattling is a far cry from declaring war. I can't think of any reason why they would be willing to lose their air force and navy in a matter of weeks (if not days), which is exactly what would happen. Sinking an american ship or two and downing a few planes is not worth the overall setback the iranian military would suffer, not to mention the years it would take them to rebuild the infrastructure destroyed in a very short period of time.

This current attempt by the US administration to blame iran (govt) for weapons is just a bunch of talk that isn't going anywhere. even if they came from iran, it doesn't mean the govt of iran is behind it all.

i'm of the opinion that we should leave the iranian nuke issue (if there is one) for the UN to tackle (as we should have the iraq situation if there ever was an iraq issue to begin with). lets get back to afghanistan and finish our business. if it weren't for oil, we wouldnt give a rats backside about that part of the world anyway.

maybe we should spend our time and money developing an alternate fuel system so we arent propping up dictators who suppress their people just so we can get oil.

Ljay, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  2. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But I doubt Jordan or Saudi Arabia would join....afghanistan neither...I think they would stay out of it all together, as would pakistan imo.

d16man, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  3. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse cuz Saudi Arabia is under the control of USA.. so is Jordan :)

KingofKings, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  4. commandos

commandos Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Saudia arabia is not controled by the usa (the gov yes) but not the people .

Most of people there are Wahhabi's (Terrorist - Extremist- bin laden religion) and they do control the country .

They have control on all mosques .

commandos, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  5. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    these government do not enjoy support from their own people
    i would also put Egypt and most of the gulf estates in the same category.
    a big drop in oil production caused by uprising in a couple of these oil producing countries can get very critical very fast.
    we have to be demonstrably in the right before we make any military move against Iran.
    in the mean time i support the squeeze approach taken by the administration
    it might just cause a change from within Iran. but nothing more until Iraq is fixed

pizzaman, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  6. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I love how you think that everyone that is not for Iran is under the control of the US...nice shallow thinking there...it really shows your hatred for the US and your support for terrorism.

d16man, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  7. commandos

commandos Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The same goes for you & G*** , anyone who is against the us policy is a terrorist .

How stupid little kid

commandos, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  8. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    d16man : you really should calm down a little and calling people terrorists if they don't share your view on US foreign policy or US policy overall. We have different opinions and some of us even experienced some of the war you are so eager to spread out in the name of saving yourself from terrorists. It is obvious you don't know what war really is ... you see it in a video game and on TV and it seems kind of cool to you isn't it ?
    I wonder how you would do under pressure of bombs and tanks coming your way some 10 meters from your house ....

blinded kid you are really ....

iatbm, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  9. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no, not anyone who is against US Policy...there are plenty of US Policies that I hate as well...it is anyone who is rooting to the US to lose and the terrorist to win that is a terrorist supporter...I love it when liberal nutjobs try to change around my posts to fit their agenda...it really makes me laugh and brightens my day by reminding me just how many stupid people there are in the world.:D

edit: I love how you also all think I am a kid...thats just funny....and iatbm, I am all for the war on terrorism, especially when I watch the news, and see video of extremists chanting "death to the infidels"...sorry, but I don't take that lightly, and neither should anyone else.

d16man, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  10. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No one is rooting here for US to lose. At least I don't see this kind of people here.
    Get that out of your head since it is not what people are writing about here ...

iatbm, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  11. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    d16man, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you keep looking in the mirror? Don't you know that you are still one person, no matter how many times you see yourself in the mirror? :D

gworld, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  13. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That is other thread and they have right to vote whatever they want.

What if some people experienced bombs from US falling on them, destroying their house and their friends and family got hurt or even killed and they have absolutely nothing to do with terrorists or bin laden or al-qaida or I don't know what else...

It is not like if US loses that american people will suffer right. At least not to extent people are suffering around the world because american army boot is there to "protect them"

The war is not happening on american soil......so ... Get real kid .... you don't know what war is and yet you feel like it is good and it must be done...

You have to see things from human perspective. From view that people get when bombs are falling on them .... It is easy to judge others while you are sitting home safely...

iatbm, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  14. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think talking about the current war and whether or not the US will win is very valid when talking about a war with Iran...
    What about terrorists flying airplanes into towers for no reason, or a bombing in a subway in spain, or in england??those people had absolutly nothing to do with it either...but those people did experience it. You can't sit back and do nothing, you can't be an appeaser, otherwise terrorists are going to run all over you all the time...look at the french teenage riots last year. 1st, most news channels didn't report that the rioters were mostly muslim, second, france caved, but only after weeks of having their country destroyed.
    You mean like the people in afghanistan and iraq who have voted on their own government? You mean like all the women and children who are no longer hiding from a dictator like Saddam?

good, lets keep it that way...
    so you have bombs falling on your head? you have people that are citizens of your own country wanting to blow you up along with them? I do see things from a human perspective. These people are sick in the head. They are following the teachings of certain individuals who crave so much power they want to be God, and they will stop at nothing to get that power until they are dead. now I am going to ask you to look at it from an american perspective...they attacked us first, for no reason. Just like saddam invaded kuwait in the early 90s for now reason...if Iran wants to do the same, let them, they took will get a kick from the boot.

d16man, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  15. Josh Inno

Josh Inno Guest

Best Answers:
    Nice! I might be getting into Aerospace systems in the near future (one of my dream jobs is to work for NASA), so maybe he and I will meet and work together.

Josh Inno, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  16. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sure one month old baby is sick in the head and want to blow up you and everyone else around you.

It is clear that you lack knowledge of Iraq for example. Do you know that in 1979 Iraq had the highest percent of high educated people in the world ?

Do you know that Iraq was one secular country ?

Almost the same goes for Iran ....

And please 9/11 was terrorist act and not some military action when you can select a country and destroy it .... get that into your head.

US was not attacked by some country ! It was attacked by terrorists ( Bin Laden and his companions ) and mostly they came from Saudi Arabia, which is US ally in middle east ... I wonder why Saudi Arabia didn't get attacked :D

I will tell you why ? It is business and resources and everything else is just cause and not the reason to go to war !! Do you understand that !
    Like for example WW1 didn't start because Gavrilo Princip killed archduke Ferdinand but because Austro-Hungarian empire wanted to become world power like Great Britain, France and Russia were at the time. They wanted land and resources all the way to Africa through the balkans ....

The same is today. It is about land and resources on land = business and money and that is the reason, while you are being fed by the cause and the cause is 9/11 .....

By this I don't want to make 9/11 look like some innocent thing but there much more behind that you seem to think.

And please tell me ... are 3 000 american dead worth 300 000 iraqis ?
    I mean is your life worth more that a life of iraqi .... ?

iatbm, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  17. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    The above makes no sense in relation to what has happened with Iran, if your trying to present the same thing but in another light to make people rethink what they think is right then use something that is comparable.

Ok let me re write your words to be comparable to the Iran issue:

"Let's imagine a white girl shoots and kills a black man in the street because the black guy passing by her in the street said he was going to do her (a threat like Iran did to Isreal) and she felt threatened by the black guy in the street. Do you think any court or sensible person buys that story?"

Answer YES

Toopac, Feb 26, 2007 IP
    GTech likes this.
  18. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Because Saudi Arabia wasn't harboring them...this shows your lack on knowledge, Osama had already been kicked out of SA, thats why he was in afghanistan...please, if you are going to argue, at least make the argument factual...

now thats funny, I really want to know your source for that one...300,000 iraqi's??? Whats even funnier is that the US is not the ones killing iraqi's...its terrorists that want control of Iraq...

Again, you have a complete lack of knowledge of whats going on...when you come back with some actual facts, then I will debate them, but until then, I'm moving on, because you show time and time again that you are not knowledgeable on the subject.

d16man, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  19. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    so you say because of one guy all country has to suffer ? right ?

check out the latest data about 300 000 iraqis ... sure I am not to blame if you don't follow happenings in the world right ...

iatbm, Feb 26, 2007 IP
  20. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i think iran uses google earth for it's targeting choices, lets face it, they are not very smart leaders in iran.

samantha pia, Feb 26, 2007 IP