1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IPtwist.com and IPtwister.com

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by wormy, Jul 16, 2006.

Originally I thought these would be very catchy names for web proxies since they "twist" your ip address into a different one and give you anonymity. But thinking about other possibilities I thought maybe it could be used as a portal to "bounce" and "twist" Ip addresses and hostnames for people in creative ways other than a simple cgi proxy. For instance it could be made into a site similar in function to afraid.org perhaps with extra "twisting" functionality thrown in?

Well anyway considering the site has zero content right now how much is the domain worth just based on the catchiness and uniqueness? $6.99? $2000? Somewhere in between or beyond?

I guess they could be assessed separately...and is one worth more than the other?

wormy, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  2. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it could be mid xx , it cant be valued much more unless being developed

forumrating, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  3. Correctus

Correctus Straight Edge

Best Answers:
    IPTwist.com should be developed, because it does not value more than mid $xx.

Development Idea: Make it into a site that offers IP tools such as whois lookup, country lookup, proxy checker, a whatismyip type of service, IP protection guidelines, help with IPs, IP guides and everything else thats IP.

Then the domain will go with the site for High $xxx, also make sure it gets a decent PR

IT

Correctus, Jul 17, 2006 IP