1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling IPB IPS - Brand Free Licenses - Almost 50% off!

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by hockeystick, Aug 8, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have a limited number of IPS brand free licenses for sale at a substantial discount and selling this first one at almost 50% off - perfect for anyone creating a truly professional and commercial site without having branding appearing on every page of your site.

This configuration will come with two modules - forums and commerce (inquire about other configurations.) Licenses will be renewed prior to transfer at MY COST so you should have roughly the entire upgrade, update and support period for only $499.

Total cost new = $925 which is $425 for Core, Forums and Commerce + $500 for Brand Free. This package gives you brand free and these three modules for free. If you want to look at it another way, if you bought these three modules you'd be getting brand free almost for free.

As I am a 100% reliable seller, please be the same. I will not accept suspicious payments and US mainland purchasers preferred including those with Paypal confirmed and preferred status. All sales are final and transfer will occur after payment is deemed complete. Please ask any questions in advance.

hockeystick, Aug 8, 2018 IP