1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

iPhone Unlocking Site for Sale. Top Ranking for many Keywords

Discussion in 'Sites' started by drfaizan, Dec 11, 2011.

Website - www.howtounlockiphone4s.net

PREMIUM DOMAIN - WE PURCHASED THE DOMAIN ITSELF FOR $300 BECAUSE IT WILL DEFINITELY HELP IN SEO.

Ranking for keywords on page 1 for the following. Google the following keywords

1. How to Unlock iPhone 4s

2. iPhone 4s Unlock

3. How to Unlock 4s

4. How to Unlock 4s iPhone

5. Unlock 4s

And many many more KEYWORDS

On page 2 Ranking for many more keywords once they are brought on to page 1 it will triple if not increases its earnings to 5 times possibly. And also its resale value will go beyond $30k then.

Reason for Selling - I need urgent in fact very urgent money for a different project.

Very Similar site ranking for same keywords sold for $25k on flippa recently https://flippa.com/2672875-7000-plu...ankings-established-iphone-unlocking-business

Would be looking for quick sale.

Site making an average 1 sale per day and sometimes 2. So around $25 to $50 per day.

PRICE - LOOKING FOR A GOOD OFFER PM me or EMAIL MY FRIEND WITH YOUR BEST OFFER. Let us NOT NEGOTIATE

PLEASE PM ME if you are interested in buying.

PAYMENT METHODS - ESCROW, WIRE TRANSFER.

Felt of listing it at flippa but wanted to give dp a try and if it wont work then I will it on flippa.

TO ANSWER SOME FAQs.. iPhone 4s Unlocking Solution is not out yet. However it should be very soon that it will be out. May be before Christmas because Muscle Nerd has already mentioned iPhone 4s solution is already ready and they are just testing it.

I am not sure if I would be able to stay online so if there are any questions you can also email my partner and you will get instant response from him.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
    drfaizan, Dec 11, 2011 IP
  2. ryan-isra

ryan-isra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's the price do you have in your mind? PM me.

ryan-isra, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  3. seoleft

seoleft Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me the best price.

seoleft, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  4. netgeek06

netgeek06 Active Member