1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IPhone Domains

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by JoshSmith100, Oct 9, 2013.

Hello everyone, I have two exact search iphone domains for sale and I was wondering where you guys would suggest to sell them. I really dont want to sell them on flippa because of the steep listing fee. Would appreciate the suggestions, thanks!
    JoshSmith100, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  2. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think Flippa will be the best choice.Don't mind the fees.If you get back your registration fees you should be happy.
    iPhone as you may know is a trademark.Not alot of people intrested in this kind of domains because of the hassle.
    Apple are entitled to take all the domains that are using their trademark.You will have a hard time selling them.
    Good luck!
    Alin Alex, Oct 9, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. FPForum

FPForum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If the domains have 'iphone' in them then it would be considered a pretty blatant trademark violation. Most people probably won't buy them and may give you a hard time for listing trademarked domains. In fact, if Apple wanted those domains they could come and take them from you anytime.

Best of luck to you. My recommendation would be to get your money back if at all possible!
    FPForum, Oct 15, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. gov

gov Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, its hard to sell "trademark "domain, since the Apple has the right to get your domain without any compensation. Just use that domain for yourself, gain more money from PPC program as much as you can :) and forget that domain when Apple want that domain.
    gov, Oct 15, 2013 IP
    Lavonta likes this.